Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
Snipped:
On Sunday, a South African man who said Steenkamp had stayed at his home since September, described Pistorius as moody and impatient. Cecil Myers, whose daughter was close friends with Steenkamp, said in an interview published Sunday in the City Press newspaper, that Pistorius will have the killing of Steenkamp on his conscience. “I hope he gets a long sentence. Gets what he deserves,” said Myers.

According to Myers, Steenkamp “told me he pushed her a bit into a corner. She felt caged in.” Myers said he told Pistorius “not to force himself on her. Back off.” He said that after initially agreeing with him, it appeared that Pistorius soon took no heed.

Read more: http://world.time.com/2013/02/24/pistori...z2Lpq6gLwr
==========================================================

What else will come to light between now and June? I think that this is just the beginning.

I don't know anyone who has killed another human being, by accident or otherwise. Yet, we've got one dead woman at the hands of Oscar Pistorius, one dead woman at the hands of Carl Pistorius, and one dead woman at the hands of Oscar's good buddy Anneke Kruger (why call Oscar Pistorius if you just hit a woman who jumped in front of your car on the highway?). Here's the link to the story about Kruger's accident and Oscar's presence at the scene.
http://www.arrivealive.co.za/news.aspx?s=4&i=985

Whatever the circumstances in the deaths of the women hit by Carl and Anneke (maybe they're not to blame at all; remains to be seen), it's just really weird to me that between these 3 men there are 3 dead women. JMO.

P.s. the News24 links regarding the boat crash and the restaurant shooting that I've posted upthread don't work, it's an issue on the station's end; I've got the stories in text if anyone wants them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by HairOfTheDog - 02-24-2013, 12:50 PM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM