Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
(02-26-2013, 02:31 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(02-26-2013, 02:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-26-2013, 02:14 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Why alert the media if his sentiments are sincere and he only wants to remember her privately? Oh yeah, the statement was released by his "reputation management firm".

I believed it was self serving the moment I read it & I don't think I'll be alone in that thought.

hah Oops, I was posting the same update at the same time.

Self-serving and misleading too, in my opinion.

It really disgusts me this Memorial for Reeva by Oscar, what kind of a stunt is this? damage control thats what "reputation management firm"
it's a joke!!

I've been following all your articles HairOfTheDog great job!!! let me tell you what a story and so many twists and turns it's unbelieveable seeing all this unfold here, we've Oscar & Carl then along comes Anneke whom I thought was a man in the beginning, what a shock she's connected to Pistorius and on the payroll. Is something dreadful in the water there?

Then along comes Cecil Meyers, he certainly didn't have much praise for Oscar. Oh! my God what that man and his family went through, can you imagine having to identify her body, fetch her belongings, he saw the blood down the stairs all over and drive her little car. There are so many people involved. This Judge Nair should just hear what Cecil Meyers and his family went through.

To-day I read Judge Nair is in mourning apparently his cousin killed herself and her 2 children, this is more madness!!!! the woman's ex husband was a police officer I believe. What a terrible thing this woman did she could have spared the man's 2 sons ages 17 & 12 I believe.

Over the weekend I had a little time and was reading again what you posted HairOfTheDog and ran into this article somewhere along the way.
As mentioned earlier on I agree he's reckless & dangerous!

Here is another girl 19 years old Casseby Taylor Memory drunk at a party at Pistorius' home and she accuses him of assault in 2009. I'm wondering if you saw this article?

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/n...S0yTqJOOSq
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by NightOwl - 02-26-2013, 06:48 PM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM