Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
(02-26-2013, 06:48 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Here is another girl 19 years old Casseby Taylor Memory drunk at a party at Pistorius' home and she accuses him of assault in 2009. I'm wondering if you saw this article?

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/n...S0yTqJOOSq

I'm not sure what to make of that incident, NightOwl. I read several articles about it right after Pistorius killed Reeva. The details/accounts of what went down are inconsistently reported.

Did Pistorius really chase Ms. Memory in a rage and intentionally cause her harm? Or, was she just an obnoxious drunk at his party who got hurt when a door slammed and filed charges because she was angry about being kicked out and wanted to get some revenge/bucks out of it? IDK. I think Botha was one of the cops that busted Pistorius that night and then let him go, which makes the cops' version of events even more suspect to me.

If she's telling the truth (and wasn't paid off to shut her mouth), I won't be surprised if Ms. Memory comes forward about that incident soon enough. Bet she's being hounded by reporters. I'd like to hear from her directly.

P.s. Notice the name of the family making such glowing comments about Pistorius and his parties in the article you linked? It's the same and only family (Stander) that Pistorius is allowed to contact within the gated community, per his bail conditions. I hope the Standers aren't in contact with the neighbors who will act as witnesses to an argument that night.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by HairOfTheDog - 02-27-2013, 11:40 AM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM