Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
Thanks! for the latest information above. What kind of concoction is this to take, sounds like some kind of African Witch Doctor Brew. It's horrible.

I did notice he was permitted to visit the Stander family where his home is located, I wondered why? then who are they? and thought that's very convenient for him to pop over to his own home. No HairOfTheDog I missed the name Stander ranting and raving on about his lovely parties, so I'm sure glad you connected that one, I was too busy with miss Memory LOL she's questionable but, so is Botha, I hope we do hear from her.

I'm not sure who this Stander family are, contractors was mentioned in one article but, Burry Stander 25 yearold bicyclst came in 5th at the London Olympics, was hit by a Taxi January 4th 2013, he was married to elite road cyclist Cherise Taylor in May last year. Pistorius paid tribute to Stander. He tweeted: 'Absolutely devastated by the tragic news of Burry Stander's passing. A South African Icon and sporting great. RIP my friend.

I found this at The Telegraph Wednesday 27th Feburary 2013.

16.23 An image has come in showing Pistorius and sister Aimee in the car leaving court. The athlete's jaw is still set and he appears to be clutching an iPad-like device in his lap as he stares straight ahead. Is that a scratch just in front of his left ear?

[Image: oscar-pistorius-gr_2489705c.jpg]

We don't know if Detective Botha bothered to check his body for scratches. Botha is a bit of a softy I think, so what is going on in South Africa? it's like a good old boys network, these so called celebrities are thinking they will get off and what the heck he's getting paid Lawyers will lie.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by NightOwl - 02-27-2013, 05:35 PM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM