Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
HairOfTheDog, I took this paragraph from Pistorius's Autobiography that came out May 2009, you may have read it already.

"But prosthetics also landed him in an Amsterdam jail in 2006.

The day before travelling, he had been to a shooting range with a friend and ended up with gun residue on his legs — which made airport security suspicious when they scanned him after his prosthetics set off an alarm.

After earlier confusion about lost air tickets , the officials were ready to suspect he was a terrorist — and kept him locked up for several hours.

“You always hear that sometimes good kids land up in jail or in a holding cell, but it’s really scary when you’re overseas and you don’t have a phone,” he said in the interview. “ I was stressing when I was in there. It wasn’t lekker. ”

HairOfTheDog, he's down at the shooting range 20 years old, this fellow was hooked on guns early. If I recall a news reporter did an interview with him and he couldn't wait to take the reporter down to the shooting range.
I couldn't believe in your post above Henke his father shooting himself yet. OMG what could be next LOL.

Did you find out much about Oscars mother? I did find out her name is Shiela. I read she divorced Henke when he was six years old, she took all three children. He has some kind of tattoo on him regarding his mother and from the little I read, Oscar was not close to the father. Things may have been different if his mother was alive. All this big money coming in from Nike and others, pampers and spoils these young men to no end. This fellow just from reading was running wild I think, throwing parties galore lots of drinking, into fast cars and women. I think he's full of anger and rage and he lost it that night with Reeva.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by NightOwl - 02-28-2013, 04:09 PM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM