Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
Oscar Pistorius on the front cover of Time Magazine. I found this at News.com.au/world. Looks to me like they are going to delve into violence in South Africa. I don't care if he's a king or a pauper, he bloody well riddled Reeva with bullets, she never stood a chance!

[Image: 439031-bladerunner.jpg]

It also comes as a senior MP leapt into the violence debate, saying Steenkamp would be alive today if Pistorius had not kept a gun in his home.
South Africa's Women's Minister Lulu Xingwana is now calling for stricter gun controls across South Africa.
But as the Time cover story, headlined Oscar Pistorius and South Africa's culture of violence, makes clear, that will be easier said than done.
The article describes the romance between Pistorius and Steenkamp - who started dating after they met in November - and how they spent an idyllic holiday in Cape Town in January before juxtaposing those images with the squalor and violence of South Africa's shantytowns.
The country was "once a model of racial reconciliation" but is now a place where murder and rape are "pervasive and persistent", Time says.
Cape Town's beautiful, affluent centre is just the "salubrious end of the wide spectrum that describes South Africa's culture and its defining national trait: aside from the Seychelles, the Comoros Islands and Namibia, South Africa is the most inequitable country on earth".

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/world-news/oscar-...z2MKctG3T8
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by NightOwl - 03-01-2013, 07:13 PM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM