Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
Taken from Mirror online.com March 11 2013. Some excerpts from BBC interview to be aired to-night at 9 p.m.

One of the Blade Runner's dearest friends Mike Azzi makes the claims in a BBC documentary being broadcast tonight.

Mr Azzi, who Pistorius fondly calls uncle Mike, said: “There is no confidence in his tone of voice.

Among the revelations is how Pistorius, 26, showed bravado after he was arrested over the Valentine’s Day shooting and told police: “I’ll survive. I always win.”

It was his response to a senior officer who had warned him: “You could go to jail for a very long time, Oscar.”

Police also confirmed the key witness who reported hearing screams and shots has come forward.

The witness lives 150 metres from Pistorius’s luxury home in the highly secured Silver Woods estate in South Africa’s capital Pretoria.

Investigators also revealed the bathroom door through which Reeva Steenkamp was shot opens inwards.

It means she could have used her body to try to stop it being pushed open.

Detectives said they were no longer concerned with whether Pistorius put on his legs before he shot Reeva, 29.

They also confirmed that two dogs were in the grounds of the house when the shooting happened and there was a ladder, as Pistorius had described.

His statement was: “There are no burglar bars across the bathroom window and I knew contractors who worked at my house had left the ladders outside.”

If anyone on Mock does receive BBC Live USA a brief report would be nice!

I read somewhere the Police didn't want the house cleaned until after the trial, I think that's a smart idea and prevents Oscar from selling it. I'm so glad a neighbour has come forth about the screaming.

From his book he says we were “spoilt rotten” !
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by NightOwl - 03-11-2013, 02:34 PM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM