Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
(03-11-2013, 02:34 PM)NightOwl Wrote: I read somewhere the Police didn't want the house cleaned until after the trial, I think that's a smart idea and prevents Oscar from selling it. I'm so glad a neighbour has come forth about the screaming.

I didn't see the BBC special, NightOwl. I wonder if it contained any new info.

I'm still shaking my head about the bail appeal and was looking for an update on that issue when I came across this:

London: In a further shock for murder-accused Paralympian Oscar Pistorius, police investigating the death of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp have reportedly revealed that they had found Pistorius’ prized trophies strewn across the floor of the Pretoria home on the night Steenkamp was shot dead.

According to the investigators, the awards, of which some were broken, may point to a row between Pistorius and Steenkamp before he ‘accidentally’ shot her four times.

http://zeenews.india.com/sports/others/p...58203.html

If this is true, it adds weight to witness reports of hearing arguing in the home the night that Reeva was killed.

P.s. Still curious about results of the supplement and syringe testing, but doubting those will be leaked before trial.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by HairOfTheDog - 03-17-2013, 07:09 PM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM