Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
(03-22-2013, 11:18 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: The Pistorius's family legal team is stretched with back-to-back hearings next week, according to today's news.

Oscar's appealing his bail conditions and that hearing is now scheduled for next Thursday. Oscar's not expected to appear, but his lawyers will fight to get the prohibitions against his traveling outside of South Africa, drinking alcohol, and visiting the neighbors at Silverwoods Country Estates (where he shot Reeva) waived. They also seek to overturn the condition that he check-in at the police station twice a week.

The culpable homicide charges against his older brother Carl are being pursued by prosecutors and he's scheduled to appear with family lawyers in court next Wednesday.

Snip:
State prosecutors also believe they have a case against Carl, who they argue was driving negligently, National Prosecuting Authority spokesman Medupe Simasiku told the AP on Friday.

Simasiku said the older Pistorius brother was driving a Ford Ranger SUV in March 2008 when he collided with a female motorcyclist. The woman, Marietjie Barnard, died in a hospital and although the culpable homicide charge against Carl was initially dropped, it was reinstated this year because forensic evidence and reports from the accident scene were now available, Simasiku said.

Ref:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/pistorius-b...--oly.html

Why doesn't the smug Pistorius show up in Court? let's see the mourning boyfriend! Who does he think he is? some of the restrictions were imposed for his own damn good and to protect society from more wrecklessness.

Well let's not forget his famous quote "I will survive, I always win". I hope for a big DENIED!!! by the Judge Thursday.

HairOfTheDog do you think anyone from Reeva's family may show up?
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by NightOwl - 03-22-2013, 09:14 PM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM