Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
(03-22-2013, 09:14 PM)NightOwl Wrote: HairOfTheDog do you think anyone from Reeva's family may show up?

IDK, but I hope so. I think it's important that the family make it clear they hold Pistorius responsible for Reeva's death and that they want him to pay for her murder (with jail time, not a payoff to them).

Reeva's family has been low key, maybe for very good reasons. I hope they're prepared to fight for justice for Reeva. But, I haven't gotten that sense from what's been published so far. Perhaps they're active in supporting the prosecution behind the scenes?

No matter who attends the hearing next Thursday, really hoping Pistorius's bail conditions are not amended in any way. He's lucky he's not locked up now. I agree with you; he's dangerous and a flight risk.

P.s. Very weird to only just find out about the trophies and then to learn there was a maid living on his grounds too. Neither fact looks good for the defense, imo.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by HairOfTheDog - 03-23-2013, 01:48 AM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM