Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
(03-29-2013, 05:19 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(03-28-2013, 10:56 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I feel like that is a slap in the face to her family & all those who cared about her.

It is a slap in the face! I was disgusted yesterday with the whole damn thing! where did Judge Nair go? what is it rotating Judges' there? now this Judge Bam found errors with Judge Nair.

I've no faith in the Court down there in SA.

I read that Bam also lifted the bail ban on Pistorius going to his home in Silverwood Estates. I guess because he's accused and not convicted, he has a right to go there. I wish the home had stayed designated as a crime scene until trial.

Not sure whether he is still prohibited from speaking with neighbors other than the Sanders. That worries me due to possible witness tampering. Pistorius had friends/witnesses lie for him when he shot the gun off in the restaurant back in January; no reason to believe he wouldn't do it again.

I think the only bail condition that wasn't lifted was the one regarding gun ownership/carry?

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by HairOfTheDog - 03-30-2013, 12:51 PM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM