Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
(05-31-2013, 12:51 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Crime scene photos just released, 5/31/13

[Image: bathroom-colour-obligatory-credit-sky-ne...22x293.jpg]

[Image: bathroom-colour-obligatory-credit-sky-ne...22x293.jpg]

The images show a panel missing from the toilet door - and two police markers below the handle which indicate bullet holes.

Whether the bullet holes are considered too low for Pistorius to have been on his blades (defense claim) or too high for him to been on stumps (prosecution claim) is likely to be a major point of contention in the case.

Also, two police officers are reportedly under investigation amidst claims that one of P's watches was stolen from the scene. Hope that's not true.

Next up:
There's a hearing on Tuesday, June 4th. It's expected that a trial date in August will be established.

Sky News will be streaming that hearing, I believe.

Ref:
http://news.sky.com/story/1097557/pistor...of-killing

I disagree with the Prosecution, they will say anything to get their boy off! those bullet holes did the job that's what. As we can see the Valentine Gift was never opened isn't that a giveaway? most everyone would be thrilled and want to open a gift right away. Something went wrong that evening, maybe Lahood sent a text wishing Reeva happy V Day and Oscar he cannot take anymore of this and he went crazy!

These pictures will be unbearable for Reeva's mum and dad. Reeva's dad was right he didn't want her to take off to Johannesburg SA, she was 4 years with Warren Lahoud and 4 months with Oscar - Warren still cared and this made Oscar fume.

I think the Vanity Fair article and now these photographs are very damning!!!!

Cannot wait to find out who Reeva was talking to on phone!

Thanks! HairOfTheDog
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by NightOwl - 05-31-2013, 08:00 PM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM