Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
I didn't realize things were so grim in South Africa for Senior Citizens there is no Social Security? Welfare? Medical Care?

Taken from NY Daily Mail.

Reeva Steenkamp’s heartbroken parents: Not suing Oscar Pistorius for ‘blood money’ but need
‘Our hearts just feel broken. But we have no choice but to sue. Pistorius has placed us in this position,’ says mother June Stennkamp.

Comments (9)
BY NINA GOLGOWSKI / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

SUNDAY, JUNE 30, 2013, 3:56 PM

Excerpt from the article "Since her untimely death, her parents say it was Reeva, their youngest child, who had been keeping them financially afloat these last several years amid their ailing health and no government welfare program for support.
"On the night she died, when she was on her way to Oscar's house, we talked about her sending us money to pay our cable television bill. I was fretting because I thought I was going to miss her first TV appearance," Mrs. Steenkamp said. "She told me not to worry, she would send money the next day. She regularly helped us with food and utility bills."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/re...z2XvB6fJD1

Hougaard reportedly exchanged text messages with Steenkamp on the day she died - Valentine's Day.

It sounds like the photographs were taken for Hougaard? got an opinion on this anyone? Reeva continued to be friendly to all her ex-boyfriends Pistorious would not like that one bit.

Oscar Pistorius' slain girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp, posed semi-nude for photos
The blond bikini model is seen sprawled across a bed in a photo shoot intended for another man.

Comments (14)
BY BILL HUTCHINSON / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

PUBLISHED: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 5, 2013, 1:11 PM
UPDATED: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 5, 2013, 1:11 PM

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/os...z2XvNtP3FV
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by NightOwl - 07-02-2013, 05:22 PM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM