Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
Oscar Pistorius's Statement on 1 Year Anniversary of Killing Reeva Steenkamp

"No words can adequately capture my feelings about the devastating accident that has caused such heartache for everyone who truly loved - and continues to love Reeva. The pain and sadness - especially for Reeva's parents, family and friends consumes me with sorrow. The loss of Reeva and the complete trauma of that day, I will carry with me for the rest of my life."

Whether he's sincere or not, he's definitely in defense mode; remorse, "devastating accident".

A source from the Pistorius camp has also released some of the the last photos of Reeva and Pistorius to CNN. They all show the couple in intimate poses; looking like a couple in love.

[Image: 140214021257-dnt-curnow-pistorius-1yr-la...ry-top.jpg]

More of the just-released photos here: http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/14/world/afri...le_sidebar

Trial starts in under 3 weeks. Pistorius has refrained from making public statements since the killing last year; his Uncle Arnold has been his spokesperson up til now.

None of Reeva's family have attended court dates thus far, but Reeva's mother June reportedly plans on attending the trial in Pretoria, starting March 3rd.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by HairOfTheDog - 02-14-2014, 03:27 PM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM