Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
(02-20-2014, 08:12 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: With no eyewitnesses and no camera footage, the prosecutors may not have enough to prove that Pistorius killed Reeva with premeditation (I'm not convinced that he did, based on what's been disclosed so far). But, they should have enough to convince the judge that he was not under the impression that he was shooting at an intruder when he blew his top and started shooting - he knew it was Reeva inside the toilet - and he should therefore be held culpable for her death.

Like you, HotD, I'm not so sure that it was premeditated either, actually I'd go so far as to say I don't think it was at all. Again, like you, I believe he knew full well it was her in that bathroom. I think he just lost it an shot her.

I hope you're right on the last bit. I hope they can convince a judge with the evidence they have.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by crash - 02-20-2014, 09:22 PM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM