Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
(03-06-2014, 04:36 PM)kevvome Wrote: I hope this murdering fuck Pistorius gets found guilty. We have the most lame and feeble excuse for murder when he says he thought his girlfriend was a burglar and shot her. My money is on her telling him she'd had enough of his shit and wanted to finish it. And I am so glad he has a clown of a defence barrister that is almost as stupid as Pistorius. ''The screams you heard were from Pistorius, not his girlfriend'' I just hope the jury treat it with the contempt it deserves. Now we have the crocodile tears from Pistorius. The cunt probably has a sliced onion in his handkerchief. Twat

It's trial by judge in South Africa. One judge decides, with the assistance of two judges she appointed to consult with her during her decision-making process.

While we didn't know the details of what the witnesses reported til trial, Roux presumably has known about them for a long while -- I agree that the "no you didn't!" ear witness defense strategy is lame; especially given that Stipp is unassociated with Burger & Johnson and also claims to have heard a male and female voice, along with gunshots after the first screams (rather than a cricket bat bashing a door).

Still, once Pistorius locked himself into his initial statement immediately following the shooting, unless he would have changed his story (which would have hurt his credibility terribly), Roux was kinda boxed in too. I'm not sure there are any better strategies that he could have attempted in order to explain away the female screams reported by the neighbors.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by HairOfTheDog - 03-06-2014, 05:51 PM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM