Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
(03-11-2014, 08:07 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Will there come a time when we are privy to the autopsy results?

I think they might be released once the trial is over and the sensationalism dies down. South African media outlets may successfully petition for them to be unsealed down the line.

Didn't get to watch the trial videos yesterday and won't be able to today either, but hope to catch up tonight.

We should be hearing the state forensic experts testify about blood spatter, bullet trajectories, and other physical evidence soon.

I don't think that physical evidence is going to make or break either side's case in this one because it's not a "whodunnit?" and the state's findings are going to be open to alternate interpretations by defense witnesses (some legal pundits disagree with me there, so maybe the prosecution has a smoking gun that I don't see). I think the circumstantial evidence is more significant in this case and so far it's really working against Pistorius.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by HairOfTheDog - 03-12-2014, 09:04 AM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM