Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
(03-13-2014, 04:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Oscar was barfing in court again today when pix of Reeva's face and body were accidentally shown.

Jesus. Real or bullshit, the barfing is too much, IMO.

It's been over a year since he carried Reeva down his stairs; her brains spilling out of her head due to his own actions. And, his attorneys have had the prosecution photos, autopsy reports and such for many months.

If Pistorius has chosen not to be prepared ahead of time (or if his attorneys have chose not to prep him) thinking that getting his first-time reaction in front of the court will paint a picture of a man sick with grief, I think they're wrong. Smacks more of denial and guilt, or dramatics, to me.

P.s. I've been loosely following when I can this week -- hoping to get better caught up soon. The forensic evidence and how it connects to where I think the state is headed has been a bit disjointed so far, IMO.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by HairOfTheDog - 03-13-2014, 07:57 PM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM