Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend

Text messages between Oscar & Reeva were read in court today. In one Reeva tells him she is afraid of him. He's such a POS.

Reeva Steenkamp told Oscar Pistorius she was afraid of him and his temper less than three weeks before he shot and killed her, the judge in his murder trial was told Monday.

"I'm scared of you sometimes, of how you snap at me," the South African model told Pistorius in a long chat message.

"You have picked on me incessantly," she wrote, calling Pistorius "nasty" after he apparently accused her of flirting with someone at a party.

"I was not flirting with anyone today and I feel sick that you suggested that," she told him via WhatsApp, according to the police officer who downloaded their chats after Pistorius shot and killed her.

"You do everything to throw tantrums," she said, concluding the message: "I'm certainly very unhappy and sad."

Police Capt. Francois Moller, who downloaded the messages from Steenkamp's iPhone, said that 90% of the chats between the two were normal and loving.

But there were several that accused Pistorius of jealousy and possessiveness.

Less than a week before he killed her, she wrote him another long message after he apparently lost his temper with her as they left a public event together.

She reached the exit before he did, she wrote, adding: "I didn't think you would criticize me for doing that, especially so loudly that others could hear.... I regard myself as a lady and I didn't feel like one after we left."

Story
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by Duchess - 03-24-2014, 01:19 PM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM