Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
(03-25-2014, 04:07 PM)crash Wrote: I'm sure I heard something last night on the news here about some texts from Reeva Steenkamp's phone being introduced as proof that there was turmoil in the relationship?

It was good to see those electronic messages Duchess posted presented to the court.The prosecution has rested its case and that was the only evidence to suggest discord between the couple and a history of Pistorius losing his shit with Reeva.

Sure wish there had been something retrieved from his or her phone from the night/morning of the incident to support that the couple were in the midst of a row, but doesn't look like investigators found anything of value. Roux will undoubtedly introduce mounds of electronic messages to counter the few that Nel presented. The ones that Roux presents to the court in the defense case will paint a picture of two young people in love and Roux will likely suggest that most couples have incidents of jealousy and tiffs, "meh". Roux will probably also present a gallery of "happy couple" photos.

I'm at least glad there's no opportunity for the defense to bash the victim and drag her character through the mud in this case. Pistorius and team can't do that while claiming he didn't even know it was Reeva, the love of his life, that he was shooting at.

I read that Prosecutor Nel has a kind of reputation for end game surprises. Hope he's got a smoking gun he's holding onto in this one.

It's Roux's turn at bat starting on Friday. I think things are gonna really heat up in the court room.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by HairOfTheDog - 03-26-2014, 11:05 AM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM