Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
In my line of work, I have come across a lot of South African expats, given mining is so big in their country. Some of the stories they tell about the shooting of burglars and intruders border on sadistic. I've heard some even boast of almost plain black and white murder i.e. The intruder had surrendered and was unarmed but was shot anyway because they didn't trust the justice system to deal with it adequately. Ironic, I know..

Of course I often wondered if this was some sick form of 'I'm so tough, don't fuck with me' type of boasting, but some if those guys seemed pretty convincing and genuine. In the same stories they speak of how fucked up the South African justice system is, and how easy it is to get away with that kind of thing.

Usually those guys were talking about white on black shootings, and trust me, they are some of the most racist motherfuckers I've met. And I'm not talking about forty or thirty or even twenty years ago; in the last ten. I'm not sure if white on white would be different, but I'm not filled with confidence that this miserable slimebag is even going to be convicted either..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by crash - 04-09-2014, 05:46 AM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM