Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
(04-16-2014, 09:13 AM)Duchess Wrote: All of these months I had been under the impression that the card & gift discovered in Oscar's home were for Reeva. They weren't. They were from Reeva to Oscar, he hadn't bought anything to give her on Valentines Day. He didn't even take the time to open the card or the gift.

Seems reflective of what the prosecutor contends was the nature of the couple's relationship -- it was "all about Oscar" -- doesn't it?

[Image: article-2604942-1D2053D900000578-329_634x475.jpg]

^ The card and gift that Reeva had taken to Pistorius' house for Valentine's Day.

Roses are red, violets are blue... I think today is a good day to tell you that I love you,” Reeva Steenkamp wrote on a card just hours before Oscar Pistorius blew her away.

The words “Happy Valentine’s Day” were printed on the note and she signed it “Reeves” with a smiley face and three kisses at the bottom.

On the envelope, she wrote “Ozzie” and added two hearts and a squiggle.

Pistorius testified that it was the first time Reeva told him that she loved him. He told the court yesterday that he didn't open the gift -- a picture frame holding four pictures of the couple -- until her 30th birthday in August.

Ref: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/os...z2z3UG6zTu

Messages In This Thread
RE: OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by HairOfTheDog - 04-16-2014, 09:28 AM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM