Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
(05-13-2014, 02:21 PM)Duchess Wrote: How are they allowed to introduce something so close to the end of the trial. They had months to prepare. I don't like this at all. The_Villagers

I wonder if Judge Masipa is gonna just toss the psychiatrist's testimony?

I also wonder if Roux 'effed up and didn't prepare his expert witness on where to draw the line if asked certain questions by Nel, or if he was instead trying to sneak in an informal "not guilty by mental impairment plea" in the guise of the expected "he's so vulnerable" testimony.

I'm leaning towards Roux having 'effed up. He really doesn't seem to want that psych door opened further. Kinda hard to explain how someone with severe anxiety disorder has a proven history of proactively confronting people and taking high risks as if it were no big deal.

Like most of Pistorius' histrionics during the trial, I think the anxiety disorder bit is bullshit. Hoping Judge Masipa does too, boots it, and moves the trial forward as planned.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by HairOfTheDog - 05-13-2014, 02:58 PM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM