Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
I'M ISOLATED WITH PTSD AND AFRAID TO GO OUT IN PUBLIC, BUT...

I went out to a nightclub and got into a fight anyway.

[Image: pistorius_2974949b.jpg]

Okay, he hasn't been convicted of anything and the initial bail requirement of avoiding alcohol was rescinded shortly after it was mandated. So, he's perfectly within his rights to go out partying.

BUT, still, with his high profile and at this juncture, why go to a nightclub? Maybe he fears he'll be locked up and won't have many more opportunities to party.

In any event, I think it's almost inevitable that a fight broke out. Pistorius claims the other dude was interrogating and provoking him. The other dude claims Pistorius was taunting him (seems he is associated with some witnesses and evidence that was used against Pistorius).

Whatever happened, it goes against the picture that Pistorius and team have been painting of him during the trial.

So, right after the incident, Pistorius reportedly took to Twitter (for damage control, IMO).

Snip:
The first tweet to appear on the account was an image of a section from Psalms 34:18 reading: "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted".

The second was a collage of photographs of the athlete with disabled children, with an accompanying message that read: "You have the ability to make a difference in someone's life."

The third was an excerpt from the memoir of a survivor of the Auschwitz concentration camp who finds solace in his "utter desolation" by contemplating a picture of his "beloved".

On Monday morning, Pistorius posted another tweet to his 353,000 followers which showed the message "Lord I ask today that you bathe those who live in pain in the river of your healing" on the background of a misty river at dawn.

Full story: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...tclub.html

I think he's a fraudulent dipshit, among other less positive things. If I were Roux, I'd be fuming.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by HairOfTheDog - 07-15-2014, 01:11 PM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM