Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
(08-06-2014, 04:32 PM)Maggot Wrote: He's going to be hopping mad if he doesn't get off, I bet he springs out of whatever chair he's in and starts crying in a really high pitched voice when they toss him in the clink. He will be hob-nobbing with his own class of people then.

Smiley_emoticons_smile Nut.

I'm more confident that Pistorius will not walk or hop since the testimony ended and having looked back at the trial evidence and testimony. I hope he's convicted of premeditated murder because I think he shot Reeva in anger and deserves 25 to life.

But, if he gets culpable homicide and the judge gives him a long sentence behind bars, that'll work.

STATE/PROSECUTION CLOSING ARGUMENT
The state, in its written argument, lists eight things that Mr Nel - state prosecutor - says the court will need to accept in order to even consider Pistorius's defence:

1. The deceased decided to relieve herself and did so without saying a word to the accused.
2. For no apparent reason she opened the bathroom window.
3. She took her cellphone with her to the bathroom.
4. She decided not to switch on any of the lights.
5. She did not utter a word whilst the accused was screaming, not even when he was in the bathroom.
6. The deceased got up from the toilet to close and lock the door.
7. The deceased dressed herself before she was shot.
8. The deceased did not hide as a result of all the screaming but stood upright facing the danger.

"It just gets ridiculous, with the utmost respect," Mr Nel told the court.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by HairOfTheDog - 08-07-2014, 11:45 AM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM