Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
^I saw that too! I emailed a friend in the Middle East who is British who is working there, we have been following it. The cry baby act, the snot coming out of his nose, the hysteria, the vomiting.....and when outside the court, horrible to the family. Just like OJ.

You have to give it to Reeva's family, they have class. They have maintained their composure and restraint throughout this freakshow. They have been dignified and above reproach at all times. I honestly can say, I don't know if it would the same if it was me.

When I heard today on CNN that he was going to be living in his Uncles mansion I thought it was terrible, especially for the family. You know he will be laughing and enjoying his life. I personally think he will fuck up again. Maybe not with a gun, but these type of people can't help themselves.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by aussiefriend - 08-18-2015, 06:22 AM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM