Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
Lotta tears in the South African courtroom, from both sides.

[Image: 3541AC3A00000578-3640523-image-a-38_1465902297404.jpg]

In heart-wrenching (victim impact) testimony, Reeva's dad ^ Barry Steenkamp urged judge Masipa to show the world pictures of his daughter's gunshot wounds so everyone could see the pain Pistorius had inflicted on her. The deadly ammunition is used by the military and designed to expand upon impact, wreaking devastating damage to the flesh it strikes.

(Prosecutor Nel agreed to petition the judge to lift the seal on the photos of Reeva's body.)

Mr Steenkamp, 72, also described how he repeatedly self-harmed himself with this diabetes needles in order to 'feel some of the pain' that his daughter had suffered as she bled to death.

The retired racehorse trainer broke down repeatedly in the witness box as he laid bare the devastating impact his only daughter's death had had on his life.

'I think of her every day of my life, morning, noon and night, in the early hours of the morning, I think of her all the time,' he told a sentencing hearing that will decide what punishment Pistorius will face for killing the 29-year-old.

He described his wife June's devastation, adding that 'people say that June is 'stone-faced' but I know that June grieves like I do all the time.

'She is probably a bit stronger, I hear her crying at night time and talking to Reeva and of course she feels just as much as I do.'

Messages In This Thread
RE: OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by HairOfTheDog - 06-15-2016, 10:03 AM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM