Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
MORE CUSHION FOR THE PUSHIN'
Carsman Offline
Geriatric star & Bad Mocker

RE: MORE CUSHION FOR THE PUSHIN'

(06-30-2017 10:41 AM)Duchess Wrote:  

I'm probably going to get my ass fired up for this but what the hell... I want Mock to have standards, I've always felt that way. I didn't want Mock to be just another site filled with assholes saying fuck, just because they could. I want people to talk about a variety of topics, expressing themselves anyway they want. I don't want to have to be a bitch Admin with anyone, I loathe scolding adults, I absolutely hate it, it's embarrassing to me. I don't find bathroom humor and booger eating funny, not in the least, and it sucks that I even had to say that.

j

I just re-read the "rules" you speak of, and they haven't been updated since 2011. It doesn't specify "standards" in those rules, just general policy, no rules against nothing like you posted above.

To make it easier on yourself, so you won't have to loathe "scolding adults", you may want to consider actually "listing rules" namely against the things you find offensive, and embarrassing to you. (Just thinking out loud)

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
06-30-2017 04:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

Yung Ho spent 6 months trying to figure out what pushed my buttons and it was the booger eating that finally did it. hah

Thanks for the suggestion, Cars but I just can't go there.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
06-30-2017 05:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(06-30-2017 04:08 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:  

I'm probably going to get my ass fired up for this but what the hell... I want Mock to have standards, I've always felt that way. I didn't want Mock to be just another site filled with assholes saying fuck, just because they could. I want people to talk about a variety of topics, expressing themselves anyway they want. I don't want to have to be a bitch Admin with anyone, I loathe scolding adults, I absolutely hate it, it's embarrassing to me. I don't find bathroom humor and booger eating funny, not in the least, and it sucks that I even had to say that.

Nothing wrong with some standards and I do not think anyone will truly miss booger eating threads.
Theres places for that, this ain't it

I certainly won't miss it. Its been 20 plus years since I engaged in that forbidden subject.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
06-30-2017 06:25 PM

Carsman Offline
Geriatric star & Bad Mocker

(06-30-2017 05:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

Yung Ho spent 6 months trying to figure out what pushed my buttons and it was the booger eating that finally did it. hah

Thanks for the suggestion, Cars but I just can't go there.

Yeah, I kinda glazed over those posts myself! hah

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
06-30-2017 08:45 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

(06-30-2017 06:25 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  
(06-30-2017 04:08 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:  

Nothing wrong with some standards and I do not think anyone will truly miss booger eating threads.
Theres places for that, this ain't it

I certainly won't miss it. Its been 20 plus years since I engaged in that forbidden subject.

* Fruit

06-30-2017 11:59 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(06-30-2017 11:59 AM)Maggot Wrote:  
(06-30-2017 11:16 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:  What about retards?

Don't worry you still have a parking spot.
hah

07-03-2017 09:07 AM

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

(06-30-2017 11:59 AM)Maggot Wrote:  
(06-30-2017 11:16 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:  What about retards?

Don't worry you still have a parking spot.

Whew!

07-04-2017 09:34 PM