Where the fuck IS everyone?!?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Florida's sounding better and better, ain't it?
florida is hot, miserable, full of tourists and rednecks and crackheads and snowbirds in ugly-ass golf clothes, and old geezers who can't drive, alligators, disney's wonderful world of highway robbery, hurricanes and sharks at the beach. and those are the good points. 78

jackboots Wrote:
florida is hot, miserable, full of tourists and rednecks and crackheads and snowbirds in ugly-ass golf clothes, and old geezers who can't drive, alligators, disney's wonderful world of highway robbery, hurricanes and sharks at the beach. and those are the good points. 78

::lmao:: It's so true.
86 112
The Antagonist Wrote:We just finished putting the house back together! My new couches are here and my house is even smaller than I thought.

We bought small sized couch and loveseat but it's still an odd fit due to the fact the morons we bought the house from put in a gigantic bay window that is too big for the room. If we change the window, we will have to reside the house and put new soffits and a roof.

We cannot afford to do all that and I'm not sure I want to. I still want to move out of state.
I have 24" soffits on my house I can walk around it in a rainstorm and not get wet. This helps me when I come home to late and need to climb in a window.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
jackboots Wrote:

I know! I love it hot! I love it humid! And the beaches here have sharks and we have hurricanes and Nor'Easters so big whoop.

I love the west coast - Tampa / St. Pete area. I know exactly where I want to go and what I want to do..... sit in the sun on the beach until my skin is a lovely deep golden brown. And it will stay that way and never fade.

I will get a new motorcycle and ride all over the place too. In the sun. In the heat. To the beach.

I love going to the pier on Clearwater beach and looking at all the fish in the water. ::bigg::
well if you're going to be stubborn about it , let me know when you go and i'll fill you in on the keys...one part of florida i LOVED all my life. :cool:

Where is everyone? This place is dead tonight.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:Where is everyone? This place is dead tonight.
They saw you walk in.
jackboots Wrote:well if you're going to be stubborn about it , let me know when you go and i'll fill you in on the keys...one part of florida i LOVED all my life. :cool:

Matt loves the Keys too. Been there a few times when he was in the Navy. Sadly, there is no money to be had in his field there. And it's too far a commute to live there and work on the mainland.

D Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:Where is everyone? This place is dead tonight.
They saw you walk in.
::batguy::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
FAHQTOO Wrote:Het Lumpy. Do you live anywhere near Smith Field, Utah?
That doesn't sound familiar but with a name like that, it could be anywhere in this state. ::dunno::
The Antagonist Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:well if you're going to be stubborn about it , let me know when you go and i'll fill you in on the keys...one part of florida i LOVED all my life. :cool:

Matt loves the Keys too. Been there a few times when he was in the Navy. Sadly, there is no money to be had in his field there. And it's too far a commute to live there and work on the mainland.
it is way too expensive to live in the keys, and the traffic is horrible now. but it's a great place to get away for a few days when you can. do you dive? even just snorkeling is gorgeous. and there is a poker run every year where bikers ride to key west.

jackboots Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:

it is way too expensive to live in the keys, and the traffic is horrible now. but it's a great place to get away for a few days when you can. do you dive? even just snorkeling is gorgeous. and there is a poker run every year where bikers ride to key west.

My first ex's mom lived on Marathon with her SO and we visited for a couple of weeks one Spring.

Tannest I ever got in my life.
boring up in here lately
Momster Wrote:boring up in here lately
Well, we could always hop in bed and get freaky. That'd living things up a bit.
bring it on... I have a whip
D Wrote:
Sure. Freaky for 30 seconds is always fun. :Yawn:
Momster Wrote:bring it on... I have a whip
Kinky.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
D Wrote:
Sure. Freaky for 30 seconds is always fun. :Yawn:
You only want 30 seconds?! Christ, and here I am thinking a quickie is 30 MINUTES!
I just want you to shut up unless I tell you to talk. Capice?
Momster Wrote:I just want you to shut up unless I tell you to talk. Capice?
Nah, I'm not into being dominated.