I've been accused of having no life offline, but...
Duchess Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:No offense, but I'm surprised that you seem hurt by her behavior. Frankly, I think she's a user and none of this comes as a surprise to me.
I would be very hurt if that had been done to me...Even tho I have developed friendships with some in here I keep it out of Mock...We even mock each other & I think, for the most part, other Mockers wouldn't be able to tell who I've become friendly with...I have serious issues with things that are said privately being brought up in here...I understand that others don't feel the same..it's just how I am in regards to respect and keeping a confidence.
You mean like when you told me you like to give yourself a facial with Cowboy's spooge?
::lmao:: Freak !...I said no such thing.
Uh oh, there I go lying again. :Angel:
The Antagonist Wrote:Duchess, no one had to blab anything to anyone to say what's been said out loud here today.

Sin's managed to alienate anyone who she considered a friend and vice versa. The reason I am not hurt is because after watching her and reading what she said toward Z, & LMPP it's obvious that she values nothing. I always walked on eggshells with her because I saw how volatile she can get over any little reason real or imagined.
I know no one blabbed anything...I think I am just astounded by all the hate that is generated inMock at times...Things can go from sugar to shit in a heartbeat in here...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes it can.
Duchess Wrote:...Things can go from sugar to shit in a heartbeat in here...

Thing is everybody has a limit, a secret linein the sand that says "go no further", sinisters only problem is that her line in the sand is only six inches away from the shoreline.

She could have played it smart and not mentioned anything about herhusbands situation but no she just couldn't help herself and when it turned around and bit her on the assshe went ballistic.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Duchess Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:Duchess, no one had to blab anything to anyone to say what's been said out loud here today.

Sin's managed to alienate anyone who she considered a friend and vice versa. The reason I am not hurt is because after watching her and reading what she said toward Z, & LMPP it's obvious that she values nothing. I always walked on eggshells with her because I saw how volatile she can get over any little reason real or imagined.
I know no one blabbed anything...I think I am just astounded by all the hate that is generated inMock at times...Things can go from sugar to shit in a heartbeat in here...
I am surprised to hear you say that. You are the one telling me it's a Mock site. You are right smack in the middle of the hateful bullshit.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Haven't you ever noticed that I seem to only be that way in regards to you, Ramsey ?...You bring out the worst in me.
Tough shit ramsey. Tough fucking shit.

I'm not in the middle of any hateful shit. If I were I'd be saying a whole lot more and you can take that to the bank.

Sinister herself put me in the middle. She sent me a pm with her deluded idea and her silly "back turned" crap.

I tried TWICE to get her to talk and she refused - and when I tried on IM she acted like a big fucking baby and instantly put me on ignore.

MY window of opportunity closed when she behaved like a child.

SHE took it to a personal level, not me.
YOU brought this shit on her and her old man with your ridiculous announcement of them having sex where you could have made a much less mock-able announcement which would have not prevented mocking Mayhem, but given him a less vicious greeting.

Now I sit and wait for her to come back and say how this was all a clever set up, she's laughing her ass off and she planned this because we are all so predictable, blah, blah as usual blah. And you'll be right behind her agreeing all the way up to your ring around the collar.
Three votes, nice. Just make sure ramsey sees it because she obviously missed the one where I said the same shit about HER yesterday. Or she did notice I placed a bit of this on her and conveniently ignored it?

Nah, she's too stupid to bother reading everything I bet, just jumped right in on the stuff posted last. Why bother digging through pages of stuff, right?
I think we call all agree that Ramsey's operating on one cylinder.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I think we call all agree that Ramsey's operating on one cylinder.
Are you sure that isn't giving her too much credit? I was of the opinion that she's operating on a single MISFIRING cylinder that usually only runs when someone turns the crank.
D Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I think we call all agree that Ramsey's operating on one cylinder.
Are you sure that isn't giving her too much credit? I was of the opinion that she's operating on a single MISFIRING cylinder that usually only runs when someone turns the crank.
Let's leave her young boyfriend out of this, shall we?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
D Wrote:
Are you referring to the non-existent fuck buddy? I've met him. He's 8 inches tall, pink, and has 2 batteries up his ass.
D Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
D Wrote:
Are you referring to the non-existent fuck buddy? I've met him. He's 8 inches tall, pink, and has 2 batteries up his ass.
I like that post. ::thumbs::
The Antagonist Wrote:Three votes, nice. Just make sure ramsey sees it because she obviously missed the one where I said the same shit about HER yesterday. Or she did notice I placed a bit of this on her and conveniently ignored it?

Nah, she's too stupid to bother reading everything I bet, just jumped right in on the stuff posted last. Why bother digging through pages of stuff, right?

How the fuck is any of this my fault?Yes I posted about Mayem being home. But the rest of it? I have pretty much stayed out of it.

As for what went on between you two? I have no idea what it's about. I wouldn't even know about it if you didn't say something about it on here.
D Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
D Wrote:
THAT is Lumpy's current love interest.
ramseycat Wrote:
D Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
D Wrote:
I've got no problem with that. :kiss::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
D Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
D Wrote:
I guess there IS something to be said with a boyfriend that services you and doens't make a mess, leave his scivvies on the floor, and drink the last beer. Smiley_emoticons_wink
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
I wouldn't either if I had orgasms that lasted the length of a song...::boobs::
BOB = sex whenever you want and an orgasm is 100% guaranteed.

Really, life couldn't be much sweeter.
Duchess Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
I wouldn't either if I had orgasms that lasted the length of a song...::boobs::
Have you considered integrating a vibrator into your lovemaking? You'd be amazed.