Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
(05-16-2013, 10:04 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------------------
This the first that I'm hearing about possible animal mutilations.

Regarding the suspect's fingerprints at the crime scene, a good defense attorney can explain those away easily since the suspect lived in the house (assuming the boy hasn't already made a conflicting statement about their presence).

BUT, Isaiah's own blood at the scene of the stabbing is pretty damned incriminating.

If the parents have this information about the blood and still claim that there's no "proof", that's fishy to me.

Detectives are "...investigating reports...." of mutilations. I bet there are lots of people saying lots of things in hindsight. Could just be bullshit. But, the detectives do have to investigate, and for sure the question was asked to them by the reporter. So it is not really news yet. Just rumor.

And just because LE is telling the media information, it does not mean that the parent has seen the police report and investigation. The attorneys will be getting all that but it will probably just start with the initial police report of the murder. We haven't heard a word about the brother having any cuts or scratches.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by Adub - 05-17-2013, 08:54 AM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM