Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
(05-30-2013, 03:49 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(05-30-2013, 03:28 PM)LytoMe Wrote: Sorry this comment makes me laugh "Reichel told Reuters that Isaiah was suspended from school in January for bringing a Swiss Army knife. Aside from that incident, the lawyer said the 12-year-old is “a very normal boy in a normal setting with normal siblings.”

Seriously? Just a normal boy does not bring a knife to school, and get suspended for said knife. It would make all the more serious is if he threatened someone with the knife. How did he get caught?

That statement was a head-scratcher in its incompleteness.

"Ummm, aside from the knife at school, oh and the fact that his 8 year old sister was stabbed to death while home alone with him and then he at the very least lied about an intruder fleeing the scene, it's all very normal and ho-hum". Okay.

Don't know how he got caught with the knife.

About the "too young" hot air. His parents presumably considered him old enough to look over an 8 year old by himself. Doesn't reflect well on their parental judgment if they now latch on to the claim that he's not old enough to answer for her death, imo.

I don't think that Isaiah is going anywhere for a very long time. If Barney and Crystal actually pushed to have him released to home, they might well have their hands full with exes wanting custody of the other kids, CPS...

If that little POS gets released and walks free I hope Leila haunts the little shit for the rest of his life. I hope he sees her face every time he closes his eyes to sleep and every time he blinks. I hope she drives him so insane that he ends up spending the rest of his life in a mental institution.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by lady love - 05-31-2013, 02:07 PM