Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Happy Birthday to Me! Fuck you!
This foxy mama had plans to fly from Arizona to California on her birthday.

Sadly, her birthday wish didn't take off. She's in jail in Arizona on 3 charges of aggravated assault on a police officer instead.

[Image: jill-pemberton.jpg]
Jill Pemberton

Here's the gist:

After telling Southwest employees to "fuck off," she told responding officers, "Fuck you, I'm going to my gate to fly to California," according to the documents.

At one point, she threatened to kill the officers, and made another, um, interesting threat to the cops.

"Your daughter is going to get fucked by my black boyfriend in her ass," Pemberton said, per court documents. "Your wife loves it."

About 90 minutes later, another officer showed up to transport Pemberton from the holding cell at the airport, and she spit on him, landing her loogie right below his eye, the documents state.

She also kicked officers.

Full story:
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyf...ops_th.php

Classy. Reminds me of a certain newbie. Smiley_emoticons_wink
That'll learn ya Tiki!
(05-09-2013, 03:25 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: That'll learn ya Tiki!

hahhahhah
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I never have understood why people that go apeshit when they drink keep doing it.
I have beat the living shit out of drunks that just didn't get it, some of them more than once.
Booze is a poison for you moron, WTF?

You don't see people high on weed doing dumb shit like that. Stupid twat.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-09-2013, 12:35 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: After telling Southwest employees to "fuck off," she told responding officers, "Fuck you, I'm going to my gate to fly to California," according to the documents.

I'm off to the airport in 30 minutes, to pick up my Mum flying in from Vegas, on Southwest.

She called from her seat, as the plane was still boarding, to let me know it looked as if she would be arriving on time.

I asked her why all the yelling and arguing (background noise)?

Drunk girls . . . six of them . . . behind her and across the aisle.

I'm thinking this flight is gonna be delayed.
Have a great visit with your mom, Tiki.

Seems like there have been more and more stories about crazy drunkards and tweakers at airports popping up in the news over the last couple of years. Don't know why.

Harassing flight attendants, slapping black babies, kicking and spitting on security... Love is in the air!