Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
California people. . . . . .
. . . . . in Culver City California are complaining about this
JC Penney billboard because the teapot shown resembles
"the little dictator"! hah What do YOU think?

[Image: dictator_zps9aec37e3.jpg]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I think people have too much time on their hands!

California is an odd state for sure. I was reading in the paper this morning that there's a bill being put forth to allow nurse practitioners to perform 1st trimester abortions so they're more readily available... *scratches head* They're already readily available. Dumb.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-29-2013, 10:40 AM)Carsman Wrote: . . . . . in Culver City California are complaining about this
JC Penney billboard because the teapot shown resembles
"the little dictator"! hah What do YOU think?

[Image: dictator_zps9aec37e3.jpg]

As long as pedestrians and drivers don't give a nazi salute back as they walk/drive past i think everybody can relax.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Granola Land, what ain't Fruits and Nuts is Flakes
(05-29-2013, 11:44 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Granola Land, what ain't Fruits and Nuts is Flakes

Well, yeah, got a lot of those.

Still, some pretty cool global offerings; courtesy of the Fruits, Nuts, and Flakes:

[Image: 265989-15229-48.jpg]
The heart, soul and and brain of your computer. You're welcome!

[Image: life-magazine-60s-skateboarding.jpeg]
A new mode of cruising the streets and sidewalks, and an exciting new sport.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk9NuQSDWBlCULw1wkcv1...hT8SAnhF6Q]
An electrified music scene.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjgs1u5_gX9M18P9mCin9...90IKN7s55w]
Most watched television program world-wide (oddly enough).
Computer chips - great.

Skateboarding - excellent.

Electric guitars - fantastic.

Baywatch - seriously?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-29-2013, 01:32 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Computer chips - great.

Skateboarding - excellent.

Electric guitars - fantastic.

Baywatch - seriously?

Don't think I've ever watched a full episode of Baywatch, but it's still a huge ratings generator in syndication around the world.

Especially with your friends over in Deutschland. Sie lieben David Hassellhoff!!
It may be a ratings grabber (I used to watch it when Erika Eleniak was in it but when plastic Pam replaced her I lost interest) but i don't think its exactly Californias finest hour.

You could have gone for the Beach Boys instead.
Lifeguards running around on the beaches of Los Angeles, California = most watched television program worldwide.

Whether you or I like the show or not, that fit very well within the context of my post.

Having some fun with Six here; not running for governor or anything.
Yay California!

[Image: Charles-mansonbookingphoto.jpg]

[Image: Richard-Ramirez.gif]

[Image: screen-shot-2013-02-07-at-5-21-53-am.png?w=300&h=266]

[Image: 18d-jpg.jpg]

[Image: s-SEVENTIES-SLAYING-large.jpg]

[Image: lake.jpg]

[Image: Amateur-Code-Breaker-Claims-to-Have-Deci...gram-2.jpg]

[Image: buono-bianchi-324x205.jpg]
You're always such a ray of sunshine, Jim! Smiley_emoticons_wink

Ah well, we've got plenty of that here!

P.s. Won't turn this into a battle of the serial killers; New York vs. California. I'm not sure who'd come up on top and what measurement criteria would be most efficient. Just being in the running is bad enough.
Awww, you're too kind with the compliments!

Anyway, NY has the Son of Sam, Joel Rifkin, lots of mafia hits, and an active serial killer who was burying bodies in Long Island. An equally disturbing place when it comes to killers.
(05-29-2013, 03:11 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Anyway, NY has the Son of Sam, Joel Rifkin, lots of mafia hits, and an active serial killer who was burying bodies in Long Island. An equally disturbing place when it comes to killers.

Yep, some bad company for sure.

But don't be overly generous, Jim.

You all get some credit for Alcala, Bianchi, and Buono too.
(05-29-2013, 03:11 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Awww, you're too kind with the compliments!

Anyway, NY has the Son of Sam, Joel Rifkin, lots of mafia hits, and an active serial killer who was burying bodies in Long Island. An equally disturbing place when it comes to killers.

Let's not forget the zodiac copycat killer Heriberto “Eddie” Seda.
(05-29-2013, 03:31 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You all get some credit for Alcala, Bianchi, and Buono too.

Please, I am a temporary NY'er here begrudgingly. Let the true lovers of the Empire State take all the credit.

(05-29-2013, 03:40 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Let's not forget the zodiac copycat killer Heriberto “Eddie” Seda.

Yes, add him to the long and dishonorable list! Shot his own sister or something like that. Dirtbag.
(05-29-2013, 03:48 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Please, I am a temporary NY'er here begrudgingly. Let the true lovers of the Empire State take all the credit.

I'll take it. I'm proud to be a native New Yorker.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I was born in NY but I've yet to visit there as an adult. I want to do an east coast trip in the next year or so.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-29-2013, 04:32 PM)username Wrote: I was born in NY but I've yet to visit there as an adult. I want to do an east coast trip in the next year or so.

You might need a passport.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-29-2013, 04:35 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(05-29-2013, 04:32 PM)username Wrote: I was born in NY but I've yet to visit there as an adult. I want to do an east coast trip in the next year or so.

hah I visited Maine and drove in to Canada a couple years ago. I've got it!
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-29-2013, 04:35 PM)Maggot Wrote:

And a BP vest couldn't hurt. hah

I was born in NY also, and lived there for first half my adult life.
(I won't tell anybody if you don't tell anybody.)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!