Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ana Lilia Trujillo-Stiletto Killing
HOUSTON — Officials say a Houston woman accused of stabbing her boyfriend to death with a stiletto high heel told police she was trying to protect herself.

Houston police say 44-year-old Ana Lilia Trujillo told investigators the man was attacking her and she acted in self-defense.

Trujillo was charged with murder in the Sunday stabbing death. In a statement Monday, the University of Houston identified the 59-year-old man killed at a luxury high-rise condominium as Alf Stefan Andersson, a research professor in the university's biology and biochemistry department.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/10...17097.html

[Image: r-STILETTO-HEEL-STABBING-large570.jpg?7]

Guns don't kill people, stilettos kill people. Smiley_emoticons_slash

[Image: 130819-76d583e2-d156-11e2-b1c3-c244da926eff.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen

I am not surrounding my stilettos.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Dammit, she killed Alf.
(06-11-2013, 01:59 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I am not surrounding my stilettos.

I would...before someone makes you surrender them.
Commando Cunt Queen
maybe you will soon need licenses for them.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Brings new meaning to the phrase killer pair of heels.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
True enough.
(06-11-2013, 02:33 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Brings new meaning to the phrase killer pair of heels.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

It was certainly a murderous feat she pulled off; now she probably feels soulless.

(yep, corny as hell)
(06-11-2013, 03:36 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Smiley_emoticons_smile

It was certainly a murderous feat she pulled off; now she probably feels soulless.

(yep, corny as hell)

Now I think you are just toeing the party line and you need to be brought to heel.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(06-11-2013, 03:58 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(06-11-2013, 03:36 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Smiley_emoticons_smile

(yep, corny as hell)

Now I think you are just toeing the party line and you need to be brought to heel.

If the shoe fits...
Commando Cunt Queen

hah You people make me laugh everyday.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It makes sense to take your heels off before you go toe to toe with someone.

I wouldn't want to walk a mile in her shoes though.
Commando Cunt Queen
(06-11-2013, 04:17 PM)username Wrote: It makes sense to take your heels off before you go toe to toe with someone.

True. After baring her soul, she managed to make sharp points repeatedly before getting nailed.
(06-11-2013, 04:36 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-11-2013, 04:17 PM)username Wrote: It makes sense to take your heels off before you go toe to toe with someone.

True. After baring her soul, she managed to make sharp points repeatedly before getting nailed.

Her soul is calloused. It rankles me that she made this blistering attack on that poor guy. I hope she gets the boot from humanity. Hopefully they nail her by hanging!
Commando Cunt Queen
Can you Wordsmith's at least spell 'sole' like it would be if you were talking about shoes?
Hold your tongue, username!

Hang nails are the worst.

Smiley_emoticons_razz I think this thread has been spiked. Punch drunken silliness afoot; getting pumped for all it's worth.
(06-11-2013, 05:20 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Hold your tongue, username!

Smiley_emoticons_razz I think this thread has been spiked. Punch drunken silliness afoot; getting pumped for all its worth.

I'd love to kick your ass in Scrabble.

Smiley_emoticons_razz I think this thread has been spiked. Punch drunken silliness afoot; getting pumped for all it's worth.

No, no...this woman definitely stepped in it. She ought to have found a better way to drive her point home.

I hope Alf's family can put one foot in front of another and move forward.

I wonder if she flipped him the bird with her middle toe before all this started...
Commando Cunt Queen
(06-11-2013, 05:24 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'd love to kick your ass in Scrabble.

Like the killer in this story, you'd be scrambling for means with which to cover defeat.

P.s. Guessing that you were able to infer that "defeat" equates to "da feet" without my having to spell it out wrongly for you. If not, consider this P.s. a gift.
(06-11-2013, 05:24 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_razz I think this thread has been spiked. Punch drunken silliness afoot; getting pumped for all its worth.

I'd love to kick your ass in Scrabble.

Keep dreaming, bunion breath. She'd defeat you in a minute.
Commando Cunt Queen