Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Levon Wameling, MISSING/FOUND DECEASED - Utica, NY
Been holding off on starting this thread.

It's such a saddening/maddening scenario and I'd hoped that LE would find the baby, one way or another, very quickly. Not so.

[Image: 17c6e0c157a48826a807377d77b21e1d.jpg?itok=gscbZNha][Image: 1371352419-still.jpg]
Levon Wameling

Levon's mother, Amy Warney, was in court-mandated rehab and Levon was in the care of his father, Jevon Wameling, when Levon allegedly went missing. Amy checked out of rehab when she learned the news and has been imploring the public for help in finding Levon.

[Image: 1017177_613022688722794_780157591_n.jpg][Image: 1010925_178200382346996_1313117640_n.jpg]
Levon with his parents

Jevon claims the baby was abducted from the front of his Utica home when he left him there to go let himself in through the back door (says they were locked out). Jevon claims that Levon was wearing only a diaper at the time (late at night).

Sounds fishy? It gets better.

Jevon never reported the baby missing. It wasn't until Levon's grandparents demanded to see the baby that Jevon told them he hadn't seen Levon for 10 days. The male version of Casey Anthony.

The grandparents went to the police immediately and police questioned Jevon. He quickly lawyered-up and is no longer communicating with police.

Police, FBI, and locals have been searching for several days; nothing so far. Jevon meanwhile remains free as a bird.

Very much hoping that this little guy is alive. 30 He deserves/deserved better.

Refs:
http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.asp...b-dRJxtFx0

http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Day-Four-...09671.html

https://www.facebook.com/WhereIsBabyLevonWameling

It's a terrible thing when I automatically think that baby is dead. Anything else I have to say will just sound like the rantings of a lunatic.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-18-2013, 06:47 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It's a terrible thing when I automatically think that baby is dead. Anything else I have to say will just sound like the rantings of a lunatic.

Sometimes being realistic is terrible.

I don't know anything about Jevon other than he's a POS who didn't report his child missing and won't cooperate with police. Maybe it's because Levon is dead. Maybe Jevon sold or traded the baby.

Couple of possibilities. None of them good. A dead discarded baby is the worst of them, and the most likely imo. Hoping against it.
He didn't report the baby missing for 10 days until the grandparents asked where the baby was?!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(06-18-2013, 03:49 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: He didn't report the baby missing for 10 days until the grandparents asked where the baby was?!

Had the grandparents not pressed the issue, who knows how long it would have been before anyone knew that Levon wasn't in his father's care.

Casey Anthony waited 31 days and only admitted to her mother that the baby was "missing" when pushed. Her daughter Caylee's remains were found near the family home and Casey was still acquitted.

Hoping this case has a better ending, one way or the other.
Doubtful, and he looks like such a caring, supportive parent too, wonder what went wrong?
(06-18-2013, 06:16 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Doubtful, and he looks like such a caring, supportive parent too, wonder what went wrong?

Yeah, I agree with you and Duchess that a live baby is doubtful. I'll always have a little hope until it's confirmed otherwise, but chances are slim.

If Levon is dead and Jevon is responsible, there's a chance that Jevon will be convicted. That would be a better ending and more justice than Caylee got.

Yes, Jevon does look like a caring supportive parent in the photo to me too, Six. Again, just like Casey and so many others. You can't judge a book by it's cover most of the time.
(06-18-2013, 06:57 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-18-2013, 06:16 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Doubtful, and he looks like such a caring, supportive parent too, wonder what went wrong?

Yes, Jevon does look like a caring supportive parent in the photo to me too, Six. Again, just like Casey and so many others. You can't judge a book by it's cover most of the time.

My snark radar is blaring. I think Six was being sarcastic. The guy IS black and wearing a hoodie after all.
Commando Cunt Queen
Unless somebody suggests that Jevon jumped Levon from behind or that Levon was asking for whatever he got it, I'll always have a little hope that objectivity is alive.

Optimistic. Smiley_emoticons_wink
(06-18-2013, 03:49 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: He didn't report the baby missing for 10 days until the grandparents asked where the baby was?!

Thank goodness the grandparents asked where the baby was. Do we have an epidemic going on with unfit parents here?

This fellow is a piece of dung!

There is no end to the cruelty.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(06-18-2013, 07:04 PM)username Wrote: My snark radar is blaring. I think Six was being sarcastic. The guy IS black and wearing a hoodie after all.

Are you trying to suggest sixfootersex is saying that “hood rats” don't make good parents?

Because if so i think you are correct.

Sixfootersex is knowledgeable about many things however including being able to tell if a gay man takes it up the arse just by looking at him. A skill he no doubt picked up at the various leather bars he obviously frequents.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Searching for Levon continues.

Meanwhile, reports are surfacing that his father Jevon will be investigated for what is currently considered the accidental death of his girlfriend's baby 9 years ago. Jevon is 27; he would have been 18 at the time.

Snip:
“Eventually, at some point we will look at this case,” Williams said of the earlier death. “Certainly, this is something down the road that we’ll revisit, but we’ve got a lot of work to do in this current case.”

In the previous incident, the 13 day old baby was found dead on the mother’s chest while she slept with Wameling, who she was dating at the time. In Levon’s disappearance, Wameling waited two weeks to tell police that the boy went missing after he was briefly left unattended on the front porch of 748 Jay St. while Wameling climbed into a second-floor window to unlock the front door.

Police consider Wameling, 27, to be a “person of interest” in Levon’s disappearance, but note that he is not being accused of any wrongdoing in the previous baby death.

“We have no proof that he did anything wrong then, and we have no proof that he did anything wrong now,” Williams said regarding the earlier baby’s death. “The mother’s not saying he did it, but now she thinks there might be some doubt after learning of Jevon’s connection to this missing baby.”

On Tuesday, police continued their ground search around the area of East Utica where Wameling was last seen.

Read more: http://www.uticaod.com/features/x2967122...z2WfSbIvHJ
I wish I'd thought to give my daughter a name that rhymed with my own.

"Get over here, Busan"! Or I could have named her Lou for short. Shame.
Commando Cunt Queen
I mostly go by middle name socially, which happens to rhyme with my last name (and also rhymed with my dad's name).

I don't think name rhyming is all it's cracked up to be.

I really wish LE would/could give more details of the investigation, like whether Levon had large debts or anything that suggests that just maybe there's a live Levon out there somewhere. But, I know they don't want to show their hand and give a lot away unless it assists the public in spotting/finding the baby. Plus, Jevon is already hiding behind a lawyer and keeping his trap shut.

Really sad and frustrating scenario.
You learn something everyday. Users name is Susan.

Hello Susan.
(06-19-2013, 11:12 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: You learn something everyday. Users name is Susan.

Hello Susan.

Hola! Such an old fashioned name; like Francis or something. Nobody names their kid "Susan" anymore. Smiley_emoticons_slash

ETA: back to the crime, the father did it.
Commando Cunt Queen
(06-19-2013, 11:12 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Users name is Susan.

My eyes bugged out of my head when I read that. I hadn't read all the other posts yet, this is the first one that popped up when I clicked on this thread.

I did this -----> Smiley_emoticons_shocked
hah

I think there was a first name thread one time. I remember a couple of first names from that.
Commando Cunt Queen
At a candlelight vigil held for Levon on Monday...

"He was a happy baby, never cried, I can't do this," said Warney. "Always had a smile on his face." Warney is overcome with emotion and Levon's Godmother finishes Amy's thought. "He liked to jump, he like to play he was a happy baby," said Santos. "Even when he was sick he was smiling all the time never lonely never sad and all we want is just answers and just to know that he is ok."

Amy says Levon's father, Jevon Wameling, knows more than he is letting on but he is sticking to his story. "He doesn't show no emotions," said Warney. "He walks around the neighborhood like everything is ok, like he doesn't have a child or that a child is missing. I know if it happened when I was there I would have been knocking the doors down the minute I found my baby out of a car seat and he just doesn't seem like he cares."

Warney says she would like to see Jevon and his parents take a lie detector test to prove they know nothing about Levon's disappearance.

For now Warney wants to make sure everyone knows Levon's face and is on the lookout to bring her son home. "If he's out there someone has to hand him over I hope. I have faith that we'll find him."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if the grandparents who reportedly demanded to see Levon and went immediately to the police are Jevon's parents or Amy's parents.
(06-19-2013, 04:04 PM)username Wrote: hah

I think there was a first name thread one time. I remember a couple of first names from that.

That sounds familiar. I have a vague memory of saying Duchess would say things that XXXXXX never would. Dramaqueen