ANTI-PERVERT

Would you be caught wearing these?

It might seem like the androgynous fashion trend taken too far, but a Chinese company’s new ‘hairy leg’ hosiery hopes to help women ward off unwanted male attention.

[Image: article-2344134-1A63E40F000005DC-93_634x718.jpg]

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Saw these of FB earlier, I hope they don't catch on.
I'm no. No I would not wear those. They look itchy.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I'm a little creeped out by them. The ewwww factor is huge.
yes i just did a little bit of sick in my mouth.
(06-18-2013, 08:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Would you be caught wearing these?

It might seem like the androgynous fashion trend taken too far, but a Chinese company’s new ‘hairy leg’ hosiery hopes to help women ward off unwanted male attention.

I can think of a million ways to ward off unwanted male attention that don't involve hairy legs.

Hell, start with "I have herpes but I've only infected a few men" and go from there. Cold sores, crabs, Jewish parents....the possibilities are endless.
Commando Cunt Queen
(06-18-2013, 08:54 PM)username Wrote: I can think of a million ways to ward off unwanted male attention that don't involve hairy legs.

Hell, start with "I have herpes but I've only infected a few men" and go from there. Cold sores, crabs, Jewish parents....the possibilities are endless.

Strangely, they are being tested on Asian men. I laughed as I typed that.
They would be good for getting a cat that's stuck out of a tree.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I would only wear them if they came with hairy peds; the feet should match the legs.

And, I'd only wear them to the beach in winter.

Or, to the mountains in summer.
Are they produced in Germany, from offcuts or something ?
(06-18-2013, 08:26 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm a little creeped out by them. The ewwww factor is huge.

Yes, very gross. Makes me want to take a bath in a tubful of Nair just thinking about it.
I'm not sure which is worse, the hairy legs or these skin colored pants that were all the craze for a while.

[Image: fashion-fail-those-shorts-complement-you...o-well.jpg]
(06-18-2013, 10:06 PM)sally Wrote: I'm not sure which is worse, the hairy legs or these skin colored pants that were all the craze for a while.

[Image: fashion-fail-those-shorts-complement-you...o-well.jpg]

Smiley_emoticons_kotz
(06-18-2013, 09:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:

No Asian man would be complete without a good pedicure....(just ask User)

[Image: GJXFGJXFGJ.jpg]

If those Asian females think this is their best option they probably shouldn't be allowed outside by themselves.
(06-18-2013, 09:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-18-2013, 08:54 PM)username Wrote: I can think of a million ways to ward off unwanted male attention that don't involve hairy legs.

That makes perfect sense since Asian men are practically hairless (in my one experience).
Commando Cunt Queen
The fact that those things were even invented is a sad indictment on the number of perverts with “busy hands” there must be out there to make a woman want to have legs like a sasquatch just to put them off.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.