Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Another child molestor released and then kills one
Jesus Christ
The_Villagers

By Jerriann Sullivan and Adrienne Cutway, Orlando Sentinel
5:56 p.m. EDT, June 22, 2013

A registered sex offender has been charged with murder and kidnapping after an 8-year-old Florida girl was found dead near a church in Jacksonville early Saturday.

Charish Perriwinkle of Jacksonville went missing while shopping with her mother at a Walmart around 11 p.m. Friday.

Donald James Smith, 56, of Jacksonville is accused of abducting and killing Charish, then dumping her body, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.

Smith was released from jail May 31 after serving 438 days on felony charges of child abuse and unlawful impersonation of a public employee, according to the Sheriff's Office jail database.

Charish's mother told deputies she met Smith for the first time Friday night. He offered to buy the family clothes, deputies said, so they went with him to Walmart.

Once inside the store, Smith and Charish were going to buy hamburgers at the McDonald's in Walmart, according to deputies. Smith kept walking, though, and left the store with Charish.

Charish's mother called police and gave them a description of Smith and his van.

When she was shown a picture of Smith, deputies said, she identified him as the person who had taken Charish.

Officials issued a statewide Amber Alert for Charish at 6 a.m. Saturday, and Smith was taken into custody shortly after 9 a.m. He was stopped traveling south on Interstate 95 near I-10 in Jacksonville.

Investigators discovered Charish's body near a church about 9:30 a.m. Saturday.
Disgusting. But who is stupid enough to think a guy you just meet that offers to buy you clothes isn't a creep? And then let your daughter go off alone with him
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I already said in the other thread that the fist time around needs to be an automatic death sentence or at the least life in prison or a mental institution. It shouldn't take a second time to deem these freaks unfit to live in society.
Castrate them and lock them up forever.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

I read yesterday that the mother knew that man for an hour when she let her little girl go with him. I have no pity for her. She doesn't deserve the air she breathes.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-23-2013, 05:15 AM)Duchess Wrote: [i]

I read yesterday that the mother knew that man for an hour when she let her little girl go with him
. I have no pity for her. She doesn't deserve the air she breathes.

But But, he was going to buy the family chothes and Charish a hamburger!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

This is Charish -

[Image: article-2346481-1A75B632000005DC-891_634x614.jpg]

...and this is Donald Smith, the POS who murdered her.

[Image: article-2346481-1A75C982000005DC-825_634x701.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
WTF was that mother thinking??? Just look at that POS!!! He's trouble from the word go! The_Villagers

Charish, what a f'n shame!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!