Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Glee star found dead
Cory Monteith who played Finn Hudson in the hit Fox series Glee has been found by staff dead in a Vancouver hotel room.

The actor, who was 31, was found dead at the luxury Pacific Rim Hotel on saturday afternoon.

The cause of death is as yet unknown but police have ruled out foul play.

Monteith who had been in the musical comedy since its start in 2009, was treated for drug addiction in april, and had a history of substance abuse.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

I saw that when I signed on this morning. I'm not familiar with the show nor it's cast of characters. I've never watched it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I've never seen it either.

I vaguely remember reading something about him showing up for filming a while ago off his face on god knows what.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I don't watch it either but I remember reading about that too CN. it's do sad abs such a waste that these talented people getinto drugs and ruin themselves. There is something do wrong where and actor or performer makes more money than a brain surgeon. Yet they are never happy. Can't find any inner peace. They turn to drugs and no amount of rehab works in the long run.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(07-14-2013, 09:23 AM)ramseycat Wrote: . it's do sad abs such a waste that these talented people getinto drugs and ruin themselves.

Drugs have worn off, Lori?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

Money doesn't buy happiness, it buys a comfortable life usually free of financial concerns, that's it.
(07-14-2013, 09:35 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Money doesn't buy happiness, it buys a comfortable life usually free of financial concerns, that's it.

I know that. My point is, they have every material comfort but they lack what's important. People that support them. People that love them for who they are. Not who they are the celebrity. Hollywood is fucked up.

And Crash, not drugged. I just don't care. And stop calling me Lori.
(07-14-2013, 09:35 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Anyone who thinks money doesn't buy happiness doesn't know where to shop. 33
(07-14-2013, 09:51 AM)ramseycat Wrote: And stop calling me Lori.

No.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(07-14-2013, 09:59 AM)crash Wrote:
(07-14-2013, 09:51 AM)ramseycat Wrote: And stop calling me Lori.

No.

Jeff, you are a fucker.

Smiley_emoticons_stumm
(07-14-2013, 10:26 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_stumm

Heh Heh...Heh
good more oxygen and painkillers for the rest of us.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(07-14-2013, 10:33 AM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote: good more oxygen and painkillers for the rest of us.

You have probably been weeping and dribbling over your Glee boxsets since you heard the tragic news.
Ofc I am you fat twat.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I think Jeff and I are in a fight.
Can't wait to see how they write his character's death into next season's storyline.
(07-14-2013, 10:45 AM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote: Ofc I am you fat twat.

Never mind I'm sure you will be able to find some pictures of his corpse for your fangoria forum you sick fuck up.