Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaking of Gossip.....
At this very minute Sinister is busy taking care of some important business......46
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I hope she remembered to prop up the kick stand first.
Thank You, Jesus
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
heheheee I think it came already proped up.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
probably another false alarm like last time.
I hope he had a lot of flour.
ramseycat Wrote:At this very minute Sinister is busy taking care of some important business......46
What are you? The Sinister biographer? Reporter? BLABBERMOUTH?
I told you people that the bitch needed a muzzle or twitch.
I vote twitch. It will keep her still and quiet.
The Antagonist Wrote:I vote twitch. It will keep her still and quiet.
I don't normally volunteer to hold the twitch but, I'd make an exception in this case.
Ramsey is a buttinsky jackass and doesn't even know it. She's all up ineveryones buisness and loves every minute of it. She even has the scoop on their sex life. I take it Scooter will be here shortly and we'll all have to deal with his ugly ass.
Duchess Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:I vote twitch. It will keep her still and quiet.
I don't normally volunteer to hold the twitch but, I'd make an exception in this case.

Shit, we never discussed what we do with it after we grab her lip!

We could use one of those twitches that you can just grab, twist and attach to her halter and walk away from her. You can't walk away from a horse like that but ramsey isnt' a horse.

Yes, we'll do that and leave her tied in her stall (office cubicle) and we'll go get our nails done.
::lmao::
OOOOH! How about we just put her in a breeding stall (all twitched up) and Hot Chocolate can come around and bang her from behind while she's standing there?
The Antagonist Wrote:OOOOH! How about we just put her in a breeding stall (all twitched up) and Hot Chocolate can come around and bang her from behind while she's standing there?
You're starting to sound like a dominatrix madame.
We could put her in cross ties in the aisle way and just wet everyone take a shot at her...This would be the farm girls version of "pulling a train".
ramseycat Wrote:At this very minute Sinister is busy taking care of some important business......46

You really are pathetic. Who the fuck cares if sinister is getting laid. And you know that this is going on THIS VERY MINUTE.

Get a fucking life already.
i think it makes some people feel important ::iwon::to announce OTHER PEOPLES' BUSINESS. ::tdown::

jackboots Wrote:i think it makes some people feel important ::iwon::to announce OTHER PEOPLES' BUSINESS. ::tdown::
Agreed. Ramsey takes the cake for this kind of shit.