Hows your Summer?
Have you contemplated your free time? Are you @ peace with your inner self? If your in Australia howls winter treating you? If your in Brazil show some tit! If you're on those stupid islands "across the goddamn pond" How's the beaches? Do you feel like time is slipping away?..........fast? Do you know where your going too? Many questions, many stupid questions.Dancingparty
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Summer has gone by fast. I can't say it's been a good summer. I am looking forward to fall. I love fall. And I can't wait to decorate my new house for fall and Halloween. And of course football!! I want to get this move over with and be settled again.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I had a pretty bitchin' summer.

Free time - never enough.

Inner self - good. Outer self - needs more focus.

Not sure where I'm going, other than forward.

All is well in LaLa Land. Smiley_emoticons_razz

It's been an awesome Summer & I'm not prepared to have it come to an end. I think it's sucky that the month of February lasts longer than Summer does.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's not been hot enough for me here in Minny.

Otherwise, I've enjoyed the season as have my wife and kids.

Not enough golf or lake time but that's usually the case.

The State Fair opens up in a little over a week and that's fun.

Time to start planning a fall/winter getaway.
State fairs here mean fall. But I consider september part of summer.
All we have is a stinking county fair and they stopped serving beer for some reason. The Greek Festival is at the same time so I'm going there instead for now on, beer and gyros are much better than smelly farm animals and funnel cakes.

Summer sucks in Florida. I don't enjoy being covered in sweat and mosquitoes as soon as I walk out the door.
I've had better summers to be honest.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(08-14-2013, 11:43 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I've had better summers to be honest.

Yeah. Mine has been much too short and largely filled with worrying about and/or finding help and resources for my anxious kid. Ha! Anxious mom seeks help for anxious kid!
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-14-2013, 02:08 PM)username Wrote:
(08-14-2013, 11:43 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I've had better summers to be honest.

Yeah. Mine has been much too short and largely filled with worrying about and/or finding help and resources for my anxious kid. Ha! Anxious mom seeks help for anxious kid!

Shove a pill down his/her throat everyday like normal people do...hah

Mommys little helper.
Yeah everyone elses seems to be using ritalin these days.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Don't you people get sick of seeing anti-depressants prescribed for every little thing?
People on anti-depressants need to swim naked more often and use a nice fluffy towel warmed by the sun. Smiley-rolling-joint

I agree. I have a bitch about Dr.'s overprescribing. There are some people who need to be forced to deal with their own bullshit instead of popping a pill to feel better. I absolutely understand that it doesn't apply to everyone but goddamn the world is raising an entire generation of pansyasses who don't have one fuckin' clue on how to deal with the shit that life sometimes hands us. Buck up for fuckssake.

Rawr!