Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
An appeal
Missing.

Clang McFly.

Last seen - probably in the food glorious food thread.

Description - A shorter version of Andre the Giant in a hall of mirrors.

Hobbies - Stuffing his face with processed, junk and fast foods (sometimes a combination of all three simultaneously), wearing his moms knickers and bras, mowing the lawn, posting drivel on the internet, avoiding gainful employment like the plague, mooching off his elderly and infirm parents, being a member of the bum collective with lichtspittle.

Reward - from his parents? They've offered $5000 for him to remain missing. Lichtspittle has offered a garbage bag full of empty toilet roll tubes and a phantom step grandkid he can't afford to feed.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I'll put up 5 bucks and a crockpot.

I've got a couple bucks to donate & a never used iced tea maker.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I offer three Hail Marys and a selection of the takeaway menus that are constantly shoved through the door for his safe return.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Just looking through some of the takeaway menus piled up in one of the cupboards of my mothers kitchen. One of them sells a pizza with chips (fries) on it?! That's a new one on me, fries on a pizza?

We could sacrifice a virgin on his behalf. Do we have any in here?
I can spare a george foreman grill.

Sorry Clang but I can not spare my sex toys, nighties, panties, or bolder holders. Yer on yer own there buddy.
I'll kick in a Macy's gift card with a $7 balance and a functional, but kinda crumby, 2-slice toaster.
If his parents are offering $5000 for him to remain missing it's going to take us forever to top that at this rate. Maybe Aussie will give up her counter top dishwasher.
(08-16-2013, 10:34 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm guessing it's been so long since Ramseys gotten laid...she can probably qualify as a virgin.

I'll throw in all the change in the bottom of my purse, minus the quarters, and an old griddle that's missing the cord.
(08-16-2013, 11:00 AM)sally Wrote: If his parents are offering $5000 for him to remain missing it's going to take us forever to top that at this rate. Maybe Aussie will give up her counter top dishwasher.

It's a bench-top.

If aussie antes up the dishwasher and ramsey kicks in that heap of Coach purses she no longer has use for, it could really help.
(08-16-2013, 10:34 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I think Clang was the only one. There is another 40 year old virgin I know of however, he's the only one that posts at Donovan's dead forum anymore. Maybe Daisy can offer him.
(08-16-2013, 11:12 AM)sally Wrote: I think Clang was the only one. There is another 40 year old virgin I know of however, he's the only one that posts at Donovan's dead forum anymore. Maybe Daisy can offer him.

Woah woah woah!

Lichtspittle has his own forum?!

Lol!

Please PM me the address, I fancy a laugh and another place where I can hound, badger and troll him to death!
(08-16-2013, 11:08 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I'll throw in all the change in the bottom of my purse, minus the quarters, and an old griddle that's missing the cord.

You just made lichtspittle cum in his pants, his grandads old pants he inherited.

I once made a boy do that in a darkened movie theater.
I'll throw in one Coach bag and my Mom's clothes. Oh wait, she was tiny. They won't fit Clang. Um he can have her candle collection.

Seriously, where is Clang?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Maybe he took a job with the circus as the bearded fat lady.
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-16-2013, 11:47 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I once made a boy do that in a darkened movie theater.

Just the sound of folding money is enough to make lichtspittles train arrive early at the station.
He went into the confessional booth and never came out. Smiley_emoticons_shocked
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-16-2013, 11:00 AM)sally Wrote: If his parents are offering $5000 for him to remain missing it's going to take us forever to top that at this rate. Maybe Aussie will give up her counter top dishwasher.

I'll throw in some money, but don't ask me to do the unthinkable.