WHOA!
[Image: ViiihHg.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
hah The truth hurts.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
No, can't read any of that, too small.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
People like that piss me off. Why was the person too afraid to sign their name? Bet it was because they KNEW deep down what they were doing was wrong. Sad thing is, there are still many people out there who see the disabled as less than human somehow.

They need to get to know them.
If that's real then little does that crazy bitch know that everyone in the neighborhood wishes she would drop dead too, including her husband and fuck head kids.
Being upset about the noise is one thing. But that letter was rude.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Well...........It's well written so its not a negroid. It must be some hoitty toitty white cracker bitch.
It was probably Cracker.
I don't give a fuck who it was, it was wrong on sooo many levels. I'm sorry but the sonofabitch that took up that much time out of their day to type up that horrible note, is the dreadful mother fucker that should just go ahead and DIAF. I hope they find out who did it and beat the breaks off that asshole. People worry to damn much about other peoples business. Stay the fuck out of their business. Let the kid holler, hell, he probably doesn't even know any better. People need to go research shit before they run their mouth. Mental Health/Disabilities are something I feel strongly about. RAWR!
I saw this yesterday.

I don't think it was a teenager. A teenager would bully and harrass the poor kid.

I was reading the comments on huff post and someone said it was probably one of those old koots that call the fucking police whenever someone steps on a blade of their grass. And, teenagers don't use words like scram and vamose.

They'll figure out eventually who wrote it, but not sure any charges can be brought against them. They didn't really threaten the kid.

I believe a good public shaming is in order, and with the internet, that's a worldwide humiliation.
(08-20-2013, 01:34 PM)sally Wrote: It was probably Cracker.

hah
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I would like to hear a recording of the wailing before I pass judgment. I mean if the kid really stands out side and shrieks all day someone should just grow a set of balls and walk up to the house and say "Hey! shut your fucking kid up willya he's driving me fucking nuts!" Kinda like a barking dog.

Yeah! I don't want to hear no gawddamn wailing all the live long day.
And another thing..........why would this lady call a newspaper or post the letter unless she wanted some kind of codling about her kid. Is it a publicity thing because I would not tell the freaking world if I got a letter like that. There is more to this than meets the readers eye.
(08-20-2013, 08:39 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Yeah! I don't want to hear no gawddamn wailing all the live long day.

I saw a video...it was pretty bad, but not bad enough to euthanize, I don't think...hah

It would be annoying, but if that letter is real, it was uncalled for. There's a better way to deal with it.
(08-20-2013, 10:02 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: There's a better way to deal with it.

I was being an ass.

I agree that there is a way to get your point across without resorting to name calling & other juvenile comments. I knew the letter writing bitch had no backbone when I glanced down and saw she didn't even have the balls to sign her name. It's easy for people to hide & spread their shit, you can bet your ass she wouldn't have said a word if she would have had to own her words.
(08-20-2013, 08:53 PM)Maggot Wrote: And another thing..........why would this lady call a newspaper or post the letter unless she wanted some kind of codling about her kid. Is it a publicity thing because I would not tell the freaking world if I got a letter like that. There is more to this than meets the readers eye.

You're right Maggs, there are alway 3 sides to every story, her side, their side, and then the truth.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

If the kid is profoundly retarded and the lady was leaving him outside all day like a barking dog then I would call CPS. But if he's just going outside to play during the day like any other kid then there is nothing you can do about it, retarded kids are allowed in their own yard no matter what noises they happen to make.

There is an older couple that lives on the street over from me and they have a severely retarded son in his 40s. He's a big guy, looks like Frankenstein. A nurse comes everyday and takes him for walks around the neighborhood while he claps and makes those wailing sounds. What are you gonna do, tell those poor people that their son isn't allowed to go for a walk.

Common decency is going the way of dinosaurs :(
There is a grown kid at the top of the hill where I live and he stands outside on his front porch with his winter jacket and hat on all day, good kid no wailing and he just waves and counts blue cars.