Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What's in your fridge?
I have more condiments than anything. Why I need three bottles of soy sauce is beyond me. That's an old picture by the way, not even sure why I have it. Fridge still looks the same though, packed full of multiple bottles of the same crap.

[Image: 020_zps8a150847.jpg]
Your fridge looks pretty organized. I don't have much in mind cuz we are moving.

Milk, butter, butter spray, mayo, ketchup, American cheese, strawberries, blueberries, watermelon, and Greek yogurt.

Actually, that's what we normally have with the addition of veggies and lunch meat. Some jelly and mustard. I usually try to keep it to what we will use.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Mine's crammed full of kid friendly junk that other people buy. I'm not much into baloney and hotdogs, I tend to go simple with fruits and veggies. Way too much crap and fast food in the diet lately, though.

Funny I thought there'd be more alcohol in Sally's fridge. Must've drunk it all.
(09-11-2013, 10:43 PM)Donovan Wrote: Funny I thought there'd be more alcohol in Sally's fridge. Must've drunk it all.

I'll bet there is a second one in the garage or something.
The camera's not charged, so these are crappy phone cam pics.

The fridge
[Image: HOTD_FRIDGE_zps463b887f.jpg?t=1378954511]
Before my niece moved in, it was only the condiments, sauces, bottled water, coffee, creamer, and apples. Lots of take out and delivery then; now the fridge is always full.

The dishwasher
[Image: 2bae71c3-5142-474b-ab74-c912ab4f9a60_zps...1378955785]
Both my friend aussie and ramseycat have me beat hands-down in "the most kick-ass dishwasher" category. Mine's a sponge on a wand in the sink. hah
Ah well, it gets the job done.
Penicillin in the making !!!!!hahaha
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(09-11-2013, 10:49 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(09-11-2013, 10:43 PM)Donovan Wrote: Funny I thought there'd be more alcohol in Sally's fridge. Must've drunk it all.

I'll bet there is a second one in the garage or something.

Yep, all the beer and bottled water and stuff are in the garage fridge. If you look closely I have some bottles of wine in the back, but I use those mainly for cooking.
My kids are always in the fridge, sometimes just standing there with the door open eyeballing some snack.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-12-2013, 07:56 AM)sally Wrote: If you look closely I have some bottles of wine in the back, but I use those mainly for cooking.

Suuuuuure you do. And if you look at my cabinets, the m&m candies are all individually wrapped but it's NOT because I could only afford one "m" at a time.
(09-12-2013, 09:51 AM)Maggot Wrote: My kids are always in the fridge, sometimes just standing there with the door open eyeballing some snack.

I just had to put a little hasp on the fridge to keep the imaginary toddler out of there. It doesn't lock but it has a tight twist knob that has the side effect of keeping the older ones from fridge-gazing a hundred times an hour.
I know, they look in there like they're waiting for a chocolate cake laced with gold to magically appear.
And when you ask what they are looking for they say "nothing" makes me want to boot them in and slam the door shut.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-12-2013, 01:30 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Penicillin in the making !!!!!hahaha

16 Not true!

That sponge gets changed every six months, or after the third time I use it to scrub the toilet. Whichever comes first.
(09-12-2013, 12:06 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I use it to scrub the toilet.

Given the amount of bleach I've seen you use you could probably get away with using it for the toilet AND the dishes. Sarcastic
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-12-2013, 12:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-12-2013, 12:06 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I use it to scrub the toilet.

Given the amount of bleach I've seen you use you could probably get away with using it for the toilet AND the dishes. Sarcastic

Exactly. I've gotta have enough in the household fund for all that bleach and sponges ain't that cheap.Smiley_emoticons_smile

Okay, yeah they are.

Not a clean freak, but I do disinfect the fridge, kitchen and bathrooms regularly (with clean wipes and separate sponges, I swear!).
Lol reminds me of one day shortly after I moved in with my girlfriend and I dropped a little jelly on the floor so without even thinking I grabbed a handy sponge and wiped it up. You'd have thought I stomped the Pope's favorite kitten with the reaction I got for using a dish sponge on the floor. These are the reasons for murder....put the goddamn cap back on the toothpaste and stop leaving the seat up!
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Oh, a little of this, little of that. Some beer, cranberry juice, pastrami, condiments, lunch meat.
Sally...see you have that Asian hot sauce, far right on door. My husband loves that stuff. A bit too warm for me, though.
I love that Sriracha hot sauce, it's addicting.

The only sponge I'm a fan of is Sponge Bob Squarepants. I'd much rather clean with a dish cloth.
I just went to the store today. I have all kinds of condiments, my husband has to have a little of everything. There are a bunch of lunchables, yogurts, and fruit. Oh, and 3 gallons of milk. I just cleaned the refridgerator out, so it looks kinda bare. The freezer is full of different beefs, pork, and chicken.

Beer and wine is in the fridge downstairs by the pool table.
HoTD your dishwasher totally sucks. You should hang your head in shame.

I think if everyone on the planet owned a dishwasher, there would be no more wars, no fighting, everyone would be much more calmer, happier, organised.