Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
GUESS WHAT

Uh oh, guess what day it is. Guess what day it is. Huh? Anybody? Ramsey, hey, guess what day it is. Aw c’mon I know you can hear me. Sally, Sally, Sally, Sally, what day is it, Sally? Wuuhahaha. FQ2, guess what today is.

Hump Daaaayyyyy! Yeaaaaa!!

Jacked up on caffeine & pretending I'm a camel. Yup.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I LOVE that commercial!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Ya got that right, every time that commercial comes on, I'm in synch with the camel it make me laugh! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

WOO HOO!!!

hah I've been waiting for someone to say that.
HUUUMP DAY! Bass Ass Grin
This thread is even worse than Ramsey's stupid Friday threads. After you're done pretending to be camels you can do the Carlton.
(09-18-2013, 08:29 AM)sally Wrote: This thread is even worse than Ramsey's stupid Friday threads.

Aww, c'mon. I thought of you first thing this mornin' cuz you're my little sweetie pie. KissKissKissKiss.

Now, you pretend to be a camel & like it, Missy.
It's family court day for me. Sitting in the waiting room now. The ex is looking all sorts of crazy. He is being a dick and arguing with me in front of everyone. Have a drink asshole and settle down.
Sometimes the dumbest commercials are the funniest. The GEICO ones make me chuckle. Especially the Dikembe Motumbo blocking shots one. There was a commercial a while back that had these woodchucks throwing firewood into a lake and the farmer was yelling "hey you goddamn woodchucks quit chucking that wood!" Or something like that. Cracked me up every time I saw it.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Now I've seen it all. This dude has on a t-shirt that says "you don't want to mess with this fucker." In court. He wore that to court. People are dumb.
Ramsey you need to master the blank stare. When he rants at you just pretend you're at the zoo watching a monkey throw its own poop. Show no emotion, no response, then when he finally stops for a breath say one of these two things: "Do I know you?" Or "All this horrible treatment is STILL better than being married to you."
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
HAHAHAHAHA Don. I don't really respond. I just sir there and pretend I don't know him.
I'm so happy it's hump Daaayyy...I think I'll make it a hump night too.
Yeah, we all know what today is. But who knows what TOMORROW is? Huh? Duchess, what is it, hah? Maggot, Maggot Maggot...know what tomorrow is?

[Image: talklikeapirateday.gif]
Oh shit!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-18-2013, 11:27 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I'm so happy it's hump Daaayyy...I think I'll make it a hump night too.

This is how it is supposed to be done. Thank you very much! Sally take a note.