IS THIS YOU?

I think all of you who have parented are like this, if not, don't tell me, it will lower my opinion of you, not that you will care if I do but nonetheless, I'll look down my nose at you. Dramaqueen

I think this is awesome & I applaud it.

THIS AUCTION IS FOR ALL 4 ONE DIRECTION TICKETS IN SYDNEY OCTOBER 25th. You can thank my daughters self righteous and lippy attitude for their sale. See sweety? And you thought I was bluffing. I hope the scowl on your bitchy little friends faces when you tell them that your dad and i revoked the gift we were giving you all reminds you that your PARENTS are the ones that deserve love and respect more than anyone. And your silly little pack mentality of taking your parents for fools is one sadly mistaken. Anyhow. Your loss someone else's gain who deserves them! THE TICKETS ARE SEATED IN ROW O section 57. REMEMBER AUCTION IS FOR ALL 4 TICKETS and will be sent registered post

...OH YOUR FRIENDS THOUGHT THAT A FEW PRANKS CALLS WOULD PUT ME OFF SELLING THE GIFT WE BOUGHT FOR THEM for YOUR BIRTHDAY because YOU all LIED to us about sleep overs so you could hang like little trollops at an older guys HOUSE????? Pffft!! I find it HIGHLY amusing that you girls think you invented this stuff. Tricks like this on OUR parents is how HALF of you were conceived .....And why a lot of your friends DONT have an address to send that Fathers day card to!!! I'm not your friend. I'm your MOTHER. And I am here to give you the boundaries that YOU NEED to become a functional responsible adult. You may hate me now..... But I don't care. Its my job to raise a responsible adult..not nuture bad habits in my teen age child
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Dayum. She's tough. I like it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I love it when the boss lady pokes Loosey Loo with a stick...haha
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Very nicely done, excellent delivery
She is not poking anyone with a stick. Poke yourself, preferably in the eye.
Yes parenting like that is bitchy, but it is tough love, and it is sometimes needed to show bitchy kids who really is boss. There comes a time when parents have to take a firm unpopular stand that will forever be imbedded in the bitchy kids heads. This tough love act will get the point across hands down, no questions asked.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Maybe should have slapped the fuck out of them earlier, avoided all the bitchieness
Definitely not my style.

I always kept discipline private and didn't call any other kids involved names - their parents handled their own kids as they saw fit.

Mom sounds straight off a reality show, egging on the drama in a pissing match with a bunch of teens for doing what she did when she was a teen.
(09-22-2013, 02:27 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Definitely not my style.

I always kept discipline private and didn't call any other kids involved names - their parents handled their own kids as they saw fit.

Mom sounds straight off a reality show, egging on the drama in a pissing match with a bunch of teens for doing what she did when she was a teen.

Yep.

There was a time when I might have applauded something like this but that was before I actually had teens and started paying attention to the shit they face these days on social media. There's absolutely nothing wrong with selling the tickets but she sounds like a juvenile in her rant.

In just those two paragraphs, she called her daughter and her daughter's friends bitches, liars, trollops and potential bastards who don't know who their fathers are. Nice.

She's a fucking moron. That shit should be kept private.
Commando Cunt Queen

I love that she sold those tix & stuck it to her snotty daughter & her snotty friends. They don't sound like "put upon" kids whose lives are hell and going to school is a torture because they are bullied. In kid hierarchy they are probably the popular ones. Unlike some of the stories I've read I don't view this as public humiliation.
True or not, I would cut a bitch who publicly called my kid a bitch, liar, trollop or bastard. She was totally out of line calling out all those girls.

Maybe next she'll make a fake FB account, pretend to be someone else and drive one of those kids to suicide.

If she'd left out all the name calling and snide remarks, I could live with it.

"4 tickets for sale. You know why, daughter. Tough love, Mom".

The end.
Commando Cunt Queen
(09-22-2013, 04:49 PM)username Wrote: True or not, I would cut a bitch who publicly called my kid a bitch, liar, trollop or bastard. She was totally out of line calling out all those girls.

That ^^^^^ kinda makes me wish I could egg on the mothers of the other girls.
It's good fodder, if you like that kind of drama.

I just can't imagine sending a message telling off a child under my own roof via public post. I'm old school; I'd be more inclined to walk into the next room and lay down the law privately - no need/desire for an audience of strangers.

Still, if that post is based on a true story, spaz mom probably got a lot of attention and more bids for those tickets, which might have been the point.

I'm a private person & I wouldn't ever talk about my personal business in such a public way so what the mother did is not something I would ever do. I was mostly applauding the act of selling the tickets because those girls are so undeserving. That's a fantastic gift & very generous of the parents to have included the other girls and now they are all paying the price for their foolish behavior. This was something that mattered & they are feeling the sting.
(09-22-2013, 05:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm a private person & I wouldn't ever talk about my personal business in such a public way so what the mother did is not something I would ever do. I was mostly applauding the act of selling the tickets because those girls are so undeserving. That's a fantastic gift & very generous of the parents to have included the other girls and now they are all paying the price for their foolish behavior. This was something that mattered & they are feeling the sting.

Yes that's really more of what I was getting at, the mom did go over the top somewhat. She made herself in the wrong naming names, but selling the tickets was good.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(09-21-2013, 06:24 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: She is not poking anyone with a stick. Poke yourself, preferably in the eye.

Ohh pfft, Loosey...just the other day you were banging on about the parents who made their kids wear signs about their transgressions in public and how it bordered in abuse and blah blah..

She loves poking you; you always deliver. Except this time sueshername is taking your spot.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(09-22-2013, 06:01 PM)crash Wrote:
(09-21-2013, 06:24 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: She is not poking anyone with a stick. Poke yourself, preferably in the eye.

Ohh pfft, Loosey...just the other day you were banging on about the parents who made their kids wear signs about their transgressions in public and how it bordered in abuse and blah blah..

She loves poking you; you always deliver. Except this time sueshername is taking your spot.

She was not poking me. It's just that you WANT it to be that way. Doesn't make it true. Sorry to burst your pathetic bubble.
(09-22-2013, 06:01 PM)crash Wrote: She loves poking you; you always deliver. Except this time sueshername is taking your spot.

Hey there!!! I don't do that. Aussie spazzes like a cockroach covered in Raid for chrissake.

Hrumph.
Commando Cunt Queen
(09-22-2013, 05:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I was mostly applauding the act of selling the tickets because those girls are so undeserving.

Oh yeah, restriction would have been a given for a child in my care, under the circumstances. Those tickets would have been sold or given away without a big production.

I don't think this mom is for real anyway, tbh.

What kind of mother advertises (on an internet filled with tech-savvy pervs) that her daughter and her daughter's friends are minors who like to hang out with (and have sex with, by implication) older guys and lie to their single mothers about it? If this mom's for real, she's an idiot in more ways than one.
(09-22-2013, 04:49 PM)username Wrote: True or not, I would cut a bitch who publicly called my kid a bitch, liar, trollop or bastard. She was totally out of line calling out all those girls.

I'm sorry . . . it's late and I'm stuck in Yuma.

Did I miss the part where her post mentioned ANY names or identified ANY of the deceitful little whores?

BTW - She WAS including your kid in her rant . . . I'm sure of this.

Now . . . go grab an blade and get your virtual tough on.