I've been busy
Last week I listened to Cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin and the song struck me like a brick, I've heard it a million times before but that day it humbled me and shut me up. It screwed up my ID and made me think. I'm much better now. And have learned balance. The song was heard by me but never listened too. Life is funny like that sometimes it takes a feather to stop a train.

Sometimes..... sometimes, I get caught up in things that I shouldn't work comes to mind and it wont happen again.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I worked as a cook at a seafood restaurant on the pier when I was 18 and the band played that song 10 times a day. Well one day I went up there with one of the waitresses on our day off and they served me alcohol. I ended getting drunk and telling the singer of the band that if I have to listen to the Cats In The Cradle one more fucking time I'll slice my throat and throw myself off the pier. I didn't get fired, but I kinda gut chewed out by the manager the next morning.

Anyway, I guess my point is that the song has yet to strike me as anything but fucking annoying. Maybe I should take another listen.
I'm sorry Sally but I was working a ton of hours and when I got home he was asleep when I got home for like a week or two so it screwed me up, hell I was almost crying, almost but not quite, and I felt like I was missing something. Just like now. hah You freaking monkey grip glue goober.
He's no Harry Chapin, but I like this cheezy old one by Mac Davis and it's on point.

Sally will probably play it over and over...
(09-23-2013, 08:29 PM)Maggot Wrote: Last week I listened to Cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin and the song struck me like a brick, I've heard it a million times before but that day it humbled me and shut me up. It screwed up my ID and made me think. I'm much better now. And have learned balance. The song was heard by me but never listened too. Life is funny like that sometimes it takes a feather to stop a train.

Sometimes..... sometimes, I get caught up in things that I shouldn't work comes to mind and it wont happen again.

Yep it's all about priorities in perspective, sounds like you finally got it. It's never too late!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

See...........see carsman gets me!