HOLY HORNET!

These puppies are killing people China. They will chase you hundreds of meters & sting you up to a couple hundred times. Their stinger measures about a quarter of an inch. Fuckin' aye.

[Image: TTrA9KS.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think I just had a heart attack.
That will keep me up tonight...thanks.

My two year old G-daughter got stung by bees twice last Saturday. I almost came unglued!
Wow, them Chinese always gotta be doing things a little bit bigger than everyone else.
(10-02-2013, 05:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

These puppies are killing people China. They will chase you hundreds of meters & sting you up to a couple hundred times. Their stinger measures about a quarter of an inch. Fuckin' aye.

[Image: TTrA9KS.jpg]

You sure those suckers are not from Texas, ya know they always have the biggest of everything! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Great! Giant dragonflies are next, they fly past and bite your head off.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
There are all kinds of killer insects out there that I never hope to meet. Bees in general scare the shit out me. I've only been stung a few times and it wasn't that bad but I run away from them like a little girl when one or more circles around me.
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-02-2013, 05:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:
They will chase you hundreds of meters . . .

Their stinger measures about a quarter of an inch.

A quarter of an inch?

What's that in millimeters, Ms. Metric?

Betcha mm makes it sound bigger, too.
(10-03-2013, 01:02 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: What's that in millimeters, Ms. Metric?

Here's the deal - I'm not that familiar with millimeters/meters/mm & I was much too lazy to check to see how far that actually is in something I understand so I went with what the story said. I is dumb.
25.4 mm to the inch, 1/4" would be 6.35mm, about the diameter of a pencil
I thought Mothra wasn't real. Now I know better.
I was cutting grass around the pool the other day and it had gotten pretty high under my fig. I was just going to ram my mower in there but something held me back and I asked Cowboy to use the big weed wacker instead. Thank God! He wacked into 2 yellow jacket nests. *cringe* 12 dozen bee stings later he told me to stay the hell away from there.

We have these nuclear bees called European bees. They are hideous and they are fricken huge. They always come around in the late summer so I expect them any day. I fuckin' hate aggressive bees.
I've had ground wasps fly up my t-shirt and start stinging my armpit before, that really sucked.
We have friendly little cute bumble bees around here, I've never been stung by one. Its the wasps that are little bastards.