Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
PLAYING HOOKY

This is a fine day for it. It's raining its ass off & I have no agenda. Oh happy day.

I think many of you should join me on my cloud of happiness where you can dazzle me with brilliant bullshit.

Those with shitty attitudes need not apply.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Well, I am off work today. Not because I am playing hooky but because I have my hours in for the week. Its going to be a great day to be off. Starting the day off at 53* and clear, should hit 75* this afternoon. What a great fall day to be off. Now what to do? Maybe we will take the ragtop out and do some leaf watching. The trees are starting to change in my area so it should be a good day for that.
(10-11-2013, 08:20 AM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: Maybe we will take the ragtop out and do some leaf watching.

Roadhead!
Its a good day to drop the top and take a nice long drive through the winding countryside. Enjoying great conversation and great views.Then we might cap the day off with a night at the bar, dancing and drinking. Then . . .
I am waiting for the freak in cable guy.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
My little guy broke his arm yesterday on the playground at school.

A clean break near his wrist.

He was pretty shaken up.

Fortunately, there's no school today, so we're taking him and his sister to a pumpkin patch south of here for a few hours.

He's in good spirits today, and he's excited about everyone writing on his cast when he gets it.
Awwww poor little dude.
Roll the BEAN!!!
(10-11-2013, 07:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:

This is a fine day for it. It's raining its ass off & I have no agenda. Oh happy day.

I think many of you should join me on my cloud of happiness where you can dazzle me with brilliant bullshit.

Those with shitty attitudes need not apply.

My attitude is good today, but prospects for hooky are bleak.

I'll be leaving to have my ass handed to me by a 90 year old lady and her 60-something year old daughter in exactly 10 minutes.

I like the old bats, but "the help" is never quite good enough (though they've not made any changes in 5 years).

Ready to be spanked.
We just bought a Harley last week, and my hubby wants me to go for a ride.
(10-11-2013, 01:50 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'll be leaving to have my ass handed to me by a 90 year old lady and her 60-something year old daughter.

hah

Maggot, look at Paris as a "real person"! 28

No shit!

[Image: 53-5030-paris-1376439722.jpg]

Brad & Angelina 115

[Image: 53-4908-pitt-1376192532.png]

I'm laughing my ass off.

[Image: 53-4911-kanye-1376192536.png]

Britney

[Image: 53-4906-spears-1376192541.png]

Hahahaha! Tom Cruise

[Image: 53-4914-cruise-1376192535.png]
Lol. Those are great!!
LMBAWLZOFF!
(10-11-2013, 01:50 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Ready to be spanked.

Errm....

I'm not sure what to add, but this comment shouldn't be left unnoticed.

Now, where's my..

[Image: ButtBurner.jpg]
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

Heh. Butt Burner

That floor is gorgeous. *drools*
(10-11-2013, 05:32 PM)crash Wrote:
(10-11-2013, 01:50 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Ready to be spanked.

Errm....

I'm not sure what to add, but this comment shouldn't be left unnoticed.

Didn't get paddled today, just a sound verbal spanking - walked away virtually unscathed.

Child's play, really.

I'm not sure I could withstand a long drawn-out tongue lashing from you without a few screams and tears though.

(Day-dreaming is all the rage around here recently; my turn...)
I like where this is going.
(10-11-2013, 05:45 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Didn't get paddled today

I like to paddle, but I love tongue lashing the man in the boat. It's my favourite. I can literally wax lyrical for hours..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021