It all leads back to...
Yep, Duchess was right this time...

Not only at Mock, but also in households across the country.

My niece told me one of her classmates was getting his little brother Poo-Dough for Christmas and I honestly thought she was effin' with me (again).

Nope...it's for real.

[Image: poo-dough_zpsc24bac83.jpg?t=1382412000]

Here's the list of other lovely toys that are being marketed nationally to families and sold at Toys R Us:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/busi...g/2909167/

I know this kind of stuff has been sold in novelty stores forever and if there's a market, I say "sell it". Free enterprise.

Just kinda surprised there's a big enough demand for it to justify sell/distribution through a major toy retailer.

Personally, I don't think I know any adults who'd stuff their kid's stocking with this shit (except maybe ramsey), but the product line is expected to gross $100 million over the holiday season. So, WTF do I know?
I say if you're stupid enough to buy that crap for your kids and one day you're walking around picking after them and you end up with a real one in your hands, then you brought that shit on yourself...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

That might be the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I can't even discuss this topic. I had to clean my brother up yesterday after he pooped because the aid was not here. I don't know who it was worse for, him or me. Probably him.

Shit Happens...
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(10-23-2013, 06:06 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Probably him.

I think you're probably right.

Bad things should only happen to bad people. Everyone should get exactly what they deserve.
He doesn't deserve any of this.

I know he doesn't, did you think I was implying he did?

There is no one in Mock right now who I want to kick when they are down.

Mike doesn't deserve it nor does Sally's Mom or nrkerr's Dad but if pressed I could name a few that do.
Not at all Duchess. I know what you meant.
(10-22-2013, 11:24 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: My niece told me one of her classmates was getting his little brother Poo-Dough for Christmas and I honestly thought she was effin' with me (again).

I can actually understand kids wanting to buy their little pain in the ass brothers poo-dough for Christmas and birthdays. Edible dead bugs are another good gift, they come in different flavors.
(10-23-2013, 08:56 AM)sally Wrote:
(10-22-2013, 11:24 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: My niece told me one of her classmates was getting his little brother Poo-Dough for Christmas and I honestly thought she was effin' with me (again).

I can actually understand kids wanting to buy their little pain in the ass brothers poo-dough for Christmas and birthdays. Edible dead bugs are another good gift, they come in different flavors.

Yeah, I was surprised that Poo-Dough is a real product, but can understand it as a gift from a teen to a younger sibling.

Parents buying it for their 5 to 8 year old kids and handing them a can of fake shit to play with doesn't make much sense to me, though. Apparently, there are plenty of those parents out there.
I've got enough real dog shit in the backyard that I can't get them to clean up, I certainly wouldn't buy them fake shit. Some of those toys on the list are pretty funny though. The Despicable Me 2 Fart Blaster, looks like a cross between a gun and a megaphone and blasts loud farting sounds that emit the scent of bananas.
Its a mirror on the future of America. Soon there will be no morals that were taught years ago its a new progressive America where everyone is right and nobody is wrong.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
No need to hassle your kids to learn how to play a silly musical instrument anymore, just buy them the farting piano. Suppose you played the piano, and instead of playing music, it played fart sounds. That's precisely what the Prank Star Fart Piano, by Skyrocket Toys, does
You can always buy your kids the fake meth lab they have out now...inspired by the breaking bad television show. It's made as a kids toy.
(10-23-2013, 11:16 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: You can always buy your kids the fake meth lab they have out now...inspired by the breaking bad television show. It's made as a kids toy.

Wow, hadn't heard about it before.

I think it's a cool lab set, but understand why the tie in to meth production and the show's characters caused a lot of controversy.

[Image: article-2415463-1BB1262B000005DC-583_634x488.jpg]

[Image: article-2415463-1BB12647000005DC-312_634x498.jpg]

Looks like the toy sold out quickly. While it uses LEGOs, LEGO refused to sanction the product. Good for them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-sets.html
(10-23-2013, 06:10 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-23-2013, 06:06 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Probably him.

I think you're probably right.

Yeah, Rams, it was definitely worse for him.

Smiley_emoticons_smile
(10-23-2013, 10:21 AM)Maggot Wrote: Its a mirror on the future of America. Soon there will be no morals that were taught years ago its a new progressive America where everyone is right and nobody is wrong.

I agree with you.

I just read about the toy meth lab. Unbelievable. I thought FQ2 was joking at first, surely there isn't something even remotely like that being marketed as a toy. Jesus.

I'm fricken hungup on a toy meth lab being marketed for the holiday season.
(10-23-2013, 02:24 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm fricken hungup on a toy meth lab being marketed for the holiday season.

I'm hungup on it being sold out!
(10-23-2013, 05:20 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I'm hungup on it being sold out!

Hold me.

Sometimes I can hardly believe what our world has come to.

You know how we mock parents who can't control themselves at their kids sports events? There is a commercial on tv now showing family members putting the beatdown on other families trying to get the perfect picture of their kid's pageant bullshit. It's for a phone that has a very good zoom feature. 78

Where the hell has dignity & respect gone.